❄︎36❄︎

Four weeks later:   

" what do you think of this one?" Marshall asked holding another dress in his hand for me to pick, we're shopping for prom. . . Actually the plan was supposedly I'm the one helping him to pick his suit but he somehow tricked me into the dresses area. . . 

" It's cute," I answered without looking up from the game on my phone. 

" You didn't even look," he huffed throwing the dress back onto the rack. 

" It looks like the other ones you showed me, Marshall," I whined. 

" Juju, are you going to tell me why you're not excited about prom? or even buying a dress," he asked sitting next to me. 

" Why should I?" I asked resting my head on his shoulder. 

" shopping Jule, it's your thing, I used to struggle to get you out of malls," he replied in a serious tone.

"Marshall, none of this will ever fit me," I confessed as I looked at the lovely gowns made for slender models. I would never be able to squeeze into such a little size even if I wasn't pregnant.

" How can you tell? you haven't even tried them on" He frustratedly answered. But this is completely pointless; I don't even plan to attend prom with my big baby bump that is growing more every day. 

" Look at me, Marshall! do you really believe any of these dresses will ever fit me?" I angrily spat as I stood up and pointed at my belly, " I'm twenty-two weeks pregnant for God's sake, nothing in this store will ever suit my stomach," I added pouting my face. 

" we can look in another store for bigger sizes," he calmly suggested as he stood up holding both of my hands. 

" Why wasting our time, I'm not going to prom anyway,"

" EXCUSE ME?" he angrily snapped.

" You're not expecting me to go to prom with my swollen feet and ankles, right?" 

" What are you saying, Jule? there's nothing wrong with that, you're beautiful, and these swollen feet are pretty, and it's just some pregnancy details that will make you look even prettier," he sweetly replied tagging a piese of my hair behind my ear. 

" you're just saying this because you're my best friend," 

I'm your bestfriend, after all. It says I care about you the most and it saddens me to see you upset. Come on, you used to go insane and buy your prom gown before everyone else. Even if you didn't have any dates, you'd go and have a good time. Now even though   you have a date, and it's Vinnie hacker, which implies a lot of things in your lady lingo at school, you don't want to go." he said in a really cute tone.

" Marshall, I won't be able to enjoy this prom, haven't you noticed that I went to the bathroom to vomit three times in the last hour? Really, I'm not upset at all. I'm pleased to assist you in choosing your suit and getting ready for prom, as I usually do... If my parents agree to watch my little son, I promise I'll go next year.." I said before hugging him. 

" And what does Vinnie think about that?" he asked as we got out of the store. 

" I don't know, we haven't talked about prom yet," I answered in a grumpy tone. But I quickly kissed his cheek and rested my head on his shoulder as we walked to his car. . . 

_________

Vinnie's pov:

I sat up on the couch, watching Baron and Chase beat the crap out of each other's asses on FIFA. I'm not sure how to put it in for you , but the picture of them fighting over their players is hilarious. Meanwhile, I texted Jule, asking where she is, and she replied a few seconds later that she is almost home. . .