❄︎16❄︎

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 : 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐇𝐮𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧. 💜

_______________________

I opened my weak eyes, not feeling or remembering what really happened or how I got here. I took a look around the room. I saw Marshall sitting on the chair beside the bed, while his head laying next to my hand. My dad was also sleeping on the couch.

I tried to sit up without making any noises just not to wake them up. but Marshall quickly raised his head up and wiped his eyes as he stared at me, " oh my god, you're finally up." he muttered as tears began pouring out of his eyes.

He held my hand and helped me to sit up, then he pulled me into his chest as he sat next to me, " Are you okay? what are you feeling? do you want me to look for a doctor?" he said not letting go of my hand.

I tried to talk, I had so many things to say but I couldn't, I just nodded my head. and tightened the hold on his arm... A few minutes later also my dad was up, he stood up from his seat and walked towards me, he kissed my forehead. " Marshall, can you go and look for Sarah, please?"

" Yeah sure," Marshall answered as he walked out of the room.

I knew that dad just wanted to be alone with me, they must've known everything, Vinnie, the baby everything, I don't even know if the baby is okay or not... " Are you okay princess?" My dad asked as he sat next to me...

" I'm .. uh - I m oka..y" I suffered to answer, " I'm sorry daddy," I added as I buried my wet eyes into my palms.

" Shhh, don't cry... you're my beautiful little princess, you have nothing to apologize for,"

" But dad I m preg-"

" I know, I know honey, it's okay things like that happen, and we're people we're allowed to make mistakes," he reassured me.

" but this is huge daddy,"

" You're my daughter, you are my little princess, and I love you more than anything... And there's nothing can change that, we're going to get through this, and I'm with you in every decision you're going to make, But not this, not leaving us," he said as he held my arm, and cubbed a piece of my hair behind my ear.

After a while, Chase, and my mom walked into the room, " Oh my god," Chase said as he threw himself on me, " carefully Chase," mom said as she tried to push him away but he didn't listen, he kept hugging me, and kissing my arms and my cheeks.

He was whispering some stuff but I couldn't hear any of them, he then pulled me into his chest and kept running his fingers through my hair, till I fell asleep in his arms.

_______

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫: -12:00𝐀𝐦-

I woke up in the middle of the night, I found Chase sleeping on the chair next to my bed, Actually, for the past Two weeks, Chase, Marshall, and my parents have been taking shifts to watch me. But the truth is, I was the one watching them sleeping.