❄︎2❄︎

Edited!

Later that day..

I and Chase returned home after enjoying our food and chatting. Believe it or not, talking with Chase makes me feel better. He parked his car in the driveway of our home. "To cut a long story short, Mom and Dad know about the whole detention situation," he said.

" They're cool with you getting a lot of these," I whined. 

" I've never gotten a week of detention," he laughed taking my backpack out of my hands and wrapping his arm around my shoulders as we walked towards our front door, and since my parents weren't home when we got there, it was easy for me to have a nap before waking up again and doing my homework.

as I flipped another page in my textbook, I heard my phone ringing and I quickly jumped over my nightstand to see who it was. Marshall. . . 

"Hey juju, how are you doing now!"

"I hate myself."

"But I love you and there is no need for you to hate yourself

something bad happened?"

"I love you too.
Nah nothing, Even my parents aren't home.
when they get here I'll just pretend to be
sleeping."

"Alright, that's a good thing.
Maybe God is making up things
for you."

"That's what I thought."

"Did you do the biology homework?"

"I m working on it."

"Alright, I'll pick you up tomorrow."

"Alright, see yaa. Love you".

"Love you too."

end of call...

___

I finished my homework and decided to watch some episodes of 'Friends' just to feel better, " Jules are you awake?" I heard my dad inquiring from outside my room and I quickly sat up and allowed him to come in. 

" You know why I'm here right?" he raised an eyebrow crossing his arms up to his chest.

" to check in on me after the very bad day I had in school today?" I pouted. I know my dad can't resist my pouting. He walked towards my bed and sat next to me, " What happened sweety," he asked worriedly.

" First, you know I overslept daddy, and how hard I tried to get to school in time, but the principal caught me and gave me detention for being late, Then, I did a mistake that I couldn't control, I spoke two English words in a french class, I just said ' Yeah, sure' and she hissed at me and started to humiliate me in front of my friends, and not just that, she sent me to the principal's office and caused me to get a whole week of detention," I cried hiding my face in my palms.