❄︎42❄︎

Nine months later:

" Can you zip up my dress?" I asked my mother as I pulled my hair to the front. After a lot of arguing with my parents and Vinnie, I didn't drop out, and I continued my senior year in high school. I'm not gonna lie it wasn't easy to study for finals while changing diapers, or storming out of school because I got a call from my father telling me that my baby needs me. I also got my driver license. 

" I can't believe my baby girl is finally graduating," My mom said as she began to tear up. " Don't cry mommy or you're going to make me cry," I sniffed wiping her tears off of her face. 

" You have grown up so fast baby, look at you; you're a mother of a beautiful Babyboy,  Next you'll be moving on with your life and working hard for your future, I'm so proud of you;" she said cubbing my chin. 

" Thank you, mom," I replied by kissing her forehead. 

I smiled through my tears as I noticed my eleven months old baby opening his eyes and waking up from his peaceful deep slumber, turned out that my baby is a sleepy head just like me and his uncle Chase, he also started crawling two months ago, and he also started collecting his teeth a few months before. . . He's also struggling to get the letter out of his mouth, like 'Ma' for 'Mama' and a simple 'D' for 'Da-da'. 

A few minutes later, I changed him from his PJs to a cute red button-up shirt and black suit trousers. I also brushed his wavy hair to the back to draw attention to his sparkling hazel eyes. I then kissed his chubby rose cheeks, emphasizing his attractiveness even more. He's going to watch his Mama and Da-da graduate today. . . 

I then picked him in my arms and grabbed my graduation cap and robe, before walking downstairs to my dad who was already dressed up in his black suit and waiting for us by the door. 

" Is Vinnie going to pick you up? or you're going with us?" dad asked after giving Ryan's little hand a kiss. 

" Yes, he's going to be here any second," I answered as I saw Chase walking out of his room, " Whew, Ryan look how handsome uncle Chase is," I added as I kissed my brother's face. Ryan smiled and immediately opened his arms for his uncle. 

" Come here, you little one, you'll struggle thirteen years at least to get to this day, in my case fourteen," Chase sweetly said as he balanced Ryan on his shoulder. 

" He'll love school because he's been studying chemistry and biology with his mom for an entire year," My dad chuckled reminding me of the night I stayed up till four o'clock in the morning studying for my biology exam and breastfeeding Ryan while Vinnie study for his geometry one at the same time. 

I soon heard Vinnie knocking on the door, he looked so sexy in his nice white button-up shirt, his dark curly blond hair hung just above his beautiful eyes, " I missed you, baby," he said as he walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist as Ryan eyes widen by the sight of his dad. 

" I missed you too," I pouted before kissing his plump lips. But our kiss soon got interrupted by Ryan whining and squirming into Chase's arms, 'Ma. . Ma. . Ma' he mumbled opening his arms for me to hold him.