❄︎15❄︎

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 : 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕. 𝑰𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆.
𝑺𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈.
𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑷.
𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 💙

Chase's pov:

After my mother left for work, I was having dinner with Baron and dad. it's weird that he didn't insist on Jule having dinner with us, probably because she has stomach aches.

Suddenly, I heard a car pull up in front of our place. I looked over from the kitchen's window it was Marshall's car, he almost crashed the tree in front of him when he stopped abruptly.

Jule didn't tell us that he's coming she didn't even open the door for him, which is unusual since she normally does before he arrives.

I walked out of the kitchen but before I make it to the door, he already started knocking and ringing the doorbell like crazy." what the hell?" my dad yelled from the kitchen as I opened the door.

" what's wrong dude?" I said as Baron and dad walked out of the kitchen.

" it's Jule," he said as he ran upstairs.

I and Baron looked at each other, " Jule?" dad said as I followed him upstairs, before I reach Jule's room I heard Marshall yelling, " NO NO NO CHASE, CHAAAAASE," I and Baron almost fall on each other as we were running.

I walked into my sister's room, she was laying on the ground next to her bed. there was an opened bottle of water next to her and an empty pack of pills, Marshall was holding her head I could see his tears falling on her face,

I started trembling, I couldn't feel my feet, I couldn't stand, I felt a lot of things in these moments. I felt a strange sensation in my heart. as if a part of me is going away.

I watched as Baron and Marshall tried to shake her and wake her up but she wasn't giving any responses, I couldn't do anything...

I was totally unable to move or to talk. Memories of us playing in the backyard when we were kids bumped into my head... she's everything to me if she died I would die.

My thoughts were soon interrupted as I felt my dad's fist hitting my face, " Chase can you hear me? ... chase,"

" I ... uh yeah... " I answered as I felt tears coming out of my eyes.

" She's still breathing, we need to take her to the hospital, I called your mother she has already sent an ambulance," he said with a really frustrated tone.

My father is a strong man. I could tell he was having a war inside of him but as always he tried to act calm.

" did you hear that Jule? They're coming.. they're coming to save you and you're going to be okay." Marshall cried as he continued to stroke her hair.

" Just stay with us Jule, you can't do this, We can't do it without you," Baron said as he gently held her hand.

despite all the bad things that happened to me in the past, despite every hard moment I've been through, there's nothing huge like seeing a part of me,, my soulmate, my everything laying on the floor like that. I closed my eyes hoping that all of this is a nightmare and it's coming to an end.