❄︎24❄︎

Thursday: lunchtime at school.

" What's wrong Liya?" Marshall inquired because she looked frustrated.

" Period cramps," She answered resting her head on my shoulder. I softly rubbed her hair with my free hand. " I missed these," I said as I giggled a little.

" Lucky you, Jordan I told you, let's have a baby," she hissed kicking his shoulder.

" Yeah, we will. . . . . When is your appointment by the way?" Jordan asked as he took a sip of water.

" After school, I'll go straight to the clinic few blocks away," I answered as I looked at Chase's table. He was sitting with Vinnie, Baron, and some other boys from the football team.

" Aren't you excited?" Liya asked as she lifted her head and looked at me.

" I'm excited, but a little bit terrified," I softly responded without stop looking at Vinnie, he soon looked at me and smiled.

" And why is that? terrified? for what?" Marshall worriedly asked.

" You know, what if there's something wrong with my baby, and they'll make me get a miscarriage," I sighed.

" Nah, that's not possible, if there's something wrong with your baby, it would be obvious," Liya said as she tagged a piece of my hair behind my ear. " don't make me get worried, please it will be fine. I promise," she added.

I smiled and kissed her cheek, we continued talking about random stuff till we got interrupted by the bell, we grabbed our plates and bags and headed to the counter to place our empty plates. " Have I told you that I hate geometry before?" Jordan said taking a bite from his apple.

" Yes, multiple times, more than twenty-five actually," Marshall sarcastically answered as he hit the back of Jordan's neck.

" Guys, I have to go to my locker before Mr. Hemlet's class," I interrupted their conversation. I don't wanna be late for his class, because he's a pain in the ass and I won't stand being the center of attention in this class.

I walked over to my locker as I took off my back bag taking out the books I'm going to switch. I took out my English note and textbooks, " Hey,", I almost dropped my books when I heard Vinnie's voice behind me.

" Jesus, Vinnie make a sound next time, don't scare me like that," I gasped as I threw my unneeded books in my locker.

" I'm sorry, I just wanted to see you before your . . . . uh . . . . the appointment," he softly apologized as he picked up my back bag from the ground.

" That's very thoughtful of you," I answered as I took my bag from him.

" So, you're going with your parents?" he asked as we started walking to my class.

" No, just my mom and Marshall, my father is working," I simply answered.

" Marshall. . . . uh . . . . . you? Marshall, why is he going with you again?" he asked with a confused look.

" Because he goes with me everywh- wait a minute why are you looking at me like that?" I asked as I saw the look on his face.

" Are you going to say that he's the father?" he asked in a very serious tone. What? is he kidding me? is he jealous of Marshall? he must be crazy if he's thinking like that!!

" No," I answered as we stood in front of my class.

" Listen, where is th-" he was about to ask something, but he the asshole A.K.A Mr.Hemlet interrupted him. " Miss. Hudson, we're not going to spend all day waiting for your conversations to end."