❄︎37❄︎

Two weeks later:  

" So, yeah I guess I have to stay in touch with the doctor starting from the next appointment," I said to Marshall's mom as I took another bite from the delicious cake she made me. 

" Please call me when you're about to give birth, I wanna be there with you," she nicely said as she side hugged me. 

" Su-" 

" Jule, can you come over here for a while," Marshall yelled from his room cutting me off from saying my words.

" What?" I said as I entered his room, he was standing in front of his large mirror, fixing his shirt and hair. . " Can you help me fix my box tie?" He asked and I quickly nodded. 

I complimented him on his clothing, arranging his black bow tie to suit his red button-up shirt and black vest. He curled his dark brown hair in a different way than he usually did. " I can't believe I'm going to prom without you," he released a huge sigh before pouting his eyes. 

" I don't want you to ruin your prom night because I'm not there," I said kissing his cheek.

" What night you're talking about, I don't even have a date," he sighed rolling his eyes. I ignored his previous sentences as I took a step back to admire his beauty, " Can you believe we made it to prom? only one year until graduation," he eagerly spoke as we walked through the hallway. 

" Yea, it seems like just yesterday we were fighting over the swings at preschool," I said. My child will begin preschool in a few years, while Marshall and all of my friends will be graduating from their universities.

" Oops, look at this handsome man," Marshall's mom slightly said getting up from her chair.

" You look like a human for once, Marshall," Garett chuckled taking a bite of his sandwich. " At least I made it for once, unlike you, twenty-one years old and still haven't looked like a human," he answered as Marshall answered as he wrapped both of his hands around his brother's shoulders. 

" You won't find a good come back to this," I laughed shaking my head. 

___

" We're here, Jule. ." Marshall said gently shaking my shoulder, cutting me off in the middle of an attempt to fall asleep in his car. He pulled over in our crowded driveway. . I don't know why there were so many cars in there. They are familiars, but all the people I know are now probably enjoying their prom.

Maybe one of the neighbors is having a party, that's the only excuse for the loud deafening music I'm hearing. " I'm coming in with you," Marshall said smiling, as he finished parking his car. I simply nodded my head and before we both walk to my front door, still wondering what is going on. 

" Marshall, do you by any chance have any idea about this huge amount of cars in the driveway?" I said taking my keys out of my purse. 

" Huh? no I don't, unlock the door," he nervously mumbled. 

I gave him an 'I'm not buying this' Look. someone had already unlocked the door before I even get a chance to unlock it. Vinnie then put a crown on top of my head and drew me in closer. He lovingly kissed my lips and said, "I'm sorry you can't attend prom because of the baby I put inside of you."

" It's okay baby," I whispered as I buried my face in his chest.

" I love you, Come with me. . ." He said holding my hand, I looked behind, Marshall who was standing by the door now is gone, " Where are you taking me," I asked as he leads me outside to my backyard. Instead of my usual messy yard, I was greeted with a nicely prepared space and a large wooden dance floor beside the pool.