❄︎8❄︎

This part contain mentions of abuse. I m sorry in advance.
If you went through this or you're going through it right now, you're not alone REACH FOR HELP! ♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Edited!

Vinnie's Pov:

I pulled back from the girl who was on my lap when I noticed Jules's absence on the dance floor, she was right in front of me and when I looked again she was gone, I stood up and started searching for her everywhere, but I couldn't find her. 

" HEY! Have you seen Jules?" I asked Kio who has a girl twerking on him, he shook his head giving me a no as an answer. I sighed running a hand through my hair before at the top of the stairs, And Bingo

I stormed up the stairs, " Get away from me, I don't know you!" I heard Jule's voice before I reach the hallway, and when I did I saw her in the grasp of a strange guy holding her wrists so tight and pinning her against the wall, she was trying her best to push him away but he wasn't even listening he was busy burying his dirty mouth on the crown of her neck. " shut the fuck up and let me do what I want," I heard him grin. 

" She fucking said no," I hissed dragging him by the back of his shirt and throwing him on the ground, I checked if she was okay and she immediately hid behind me, I couldn't stop myself from kicking his stomach with my foot and that wasn't enough for me. I kneeled on the ground, held him by the collar of his shirt, and started throwing punches on his face.

" You stupid fuck! how dare you," I was going crazy, and I couldn't control myself. 

" What is happening in here?" Bryce questioned as he reappeared with a drink in his hand but soon realized what was going on, " You again Micheal!" He snapped looking at the guy underneath me before joining me in punching him. 

I stood up and looked behind me, she was scared to death, her hands were shaking, and her eyes were red... it's the first time I m seeing her like that. I pulled her into my arms and held her tight before she rested her head against my chest, we both were trembling, she was scared and I was fucking terrified. 

" That's it we're leaving, where's kio?" I inquired looking at Bryce.

" he's downstairs."

___

Kio was too drunk to drive us back to his place so I took his keys and drove home, Thankfully his parents and cousins weren't there; I carried her to the room we were staying in, she didn't say a word but she was holding my hand the whole time, she didn't let go of it.

I walked into the room with her in my arms, I put her in bed and tried to get up but she finally spoke" Please no, please don't go, don't leave me." her words were hard to understand and her voice was shaking but I got what she meant. I laid on my back and she propped herself on my chest mumbling some God only knows. 

End of Pov.

______

I woke up wearing my dress from last night, I was covered with the blanket, and Vinnie wasn't there, there were no words to describe the pain I was feeling in my head. . . . I needed to call Marshall... "Good morning," Vinnie spoke walking into the room with a glass of juice in his hand.