❄︎43❄︎

Third person's pov: 

" Fuck, Jules wait," 

Jule's shock and bewilderment were generally dominated by rage as she raced down the stairs, tears pricking her eyes. Once she approached the front door, Vinnie clutched her wrist, but she yanked it away.

" Don't touch me!" she yelled. 

He took a step back and fiddled with the stings of his sweatpants, which he had just put on, the same ones  Jule has been wearing for a few days. He was wobbling and wobbling as if he couldn't retain his balance. She had to push herself to look him in the eyes. His face was heated, and his eyes were red and blurry. She could smell the beers on him even from two feet away. 

" You're drunk aren't you?" she asked as he got closer to her. she then laid a smack on his as hard as she could before he even can respond. " You- fuck you!" she added as he held his face with his hand. 

He then grasped her wrists, but she fought back, yelling and punching him until he forced her away and clamped her arms to her sides. " stop it, you don't understand!" he yelled. 

" You fucking assho- let go of me," she screamed before kicking him right between his thighs and bolting out to her car. So many questions and ideas were placed in Jule's brain. . . He's a cheater a liar, why? why would he do that? why would he risk all the things they have together just because of something the least you can say about that is not worthy. 

As he raced out after her, he screamed, "Jule, wait!" She didn't pay attention and continued sprinting till she reached her car. Vinnie, on the other hand, was undeterred in his efforts to stop her. He took advantage of the fact that she had unlocked the door. As she got inside her car, he jumped into her passenger seat. 

he tried to grab her arm again but she yanked it away, " Stop touching me! you fucking cheater!" she screamed with every strength she's got. 

" I didn't, I wasn't thinking," 

He was a blubbering, sloppy mess, and for the first time in two years, the sheer sight of him repulsed her entirely. Tears welled up in his eyes and streamed down his cheeks. She couldn't stand looking at his gaze. Along with many other things, he looked pitiful. 

On the other hand, a loud crying freaked the boys out and made them hurry upstairs to Jule's room. Ryan woke up and didn't find his mom or dad by his side, even his favorite blanket wasn't there. Baron and Marshall hurried to the kitchen trying to warm up his bottle of milk for him, while Chase and Liya tried to make him calm down by lifting him up in their arms. 

" He's not going to stop crying! we need to call Jule!" Liya worriedly spoke as his crying got louder and he started coughing and puking. As if he knew that there was something going on. 

They thought by giving him his bottle of milk he'd stop crying, Yet he pushed it away and kept squirming in his place looking into their faces hoping he'd find his mom or dad's face. " She said she won't be that long," Baron hissed. 

Finally, after a few minutes of them trying their absolute best, they could get him back to sleep, by putting videos of Jule talking while they gave him his milk to drink. Suddenly and without any warnings, the loud noise of the front door being shut broke their silence before they hear Jule screaming at Vinnie. 

" Shh," Marshall shushed as he heard his best friend's broken voice from downstairs. They walked out of the room slightly to the hallway where they could hear them clearly. 

" Come on, Jule talk to me please!" 

" Obviously I can't talk to you, I can't even look at you right now," Jule yelled more of a small cry.