❄︎4❄︎

it was a school night, I know too well that I need to sleep early, but the detention specialist, and by that I mean my brother told me to keep myself up so I can sleep at detention, I was scrolling down on TikTok and Instagram till I got a text from a really dear friend.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chase, Baron, Kio, and Vinnie were bestfriends two years ago

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chase, Baron, Kio, and Vinnie were bestfriends two years ago. Unfortunately, kio was thrown out of their friendship when they found him in bed with Baron's ex-girlfriend. Since Baron was popular and has a lot of friends in our school, Kio got all the hate and blame for it until he was forced to move to Chicago with his family.

Then my brother texted me:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

___

The thing I like about my relationship with Chase is that we're similar in so many ways. For example, we're watching Gilmore Girls and he's completely engrossed in it. I sighed as I watched the scene where Rory kissed Jess for the first time because I'm team dean forever. " OH! why did you do that?" Chase hissed because I paused.

" Kio texted me earlier," 

" and you're pausing the show for that reason?" he groaned rolling his eyes. 

" Why aren't you texting him back?" I questioned.

" why do you have to be such a bug." He sighed 

 " Baron is not here, you can talk about it- you know he didn't deserve what happened to him," 

" Alright we're watching Gilmore girls right now right?" he asked rubbing his chin with his thumb. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲|| 𝐕.𝐇 (𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें