❄︎19❄︎

" JULE," chase yelled several times from his room while I was having my late-night snack in the kitchen, *cough* it's for the baby not me, *cough*.

" Chase, I m busy," I yelled back with my mouth full of food.

" You can bring your food and eat in here, I have some stuff to show you,"

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my sandwich and walked to his room, " You're so annoyi- oh my god what are these?" I asked as I saw some baby's clothes on his bed.

" See? I'm not as annoying as you think I'm,"

he also had his 'sonic back bag' from his childhood there, " Chase, that's . . Uh . . that's so cute,"

" And I know, we still don't have the gender yet that's why I bought neutral stuff," he said as he wrapped his arms around me. " you didn't have to, it's too soon for that,"

" it's big bro duty," he said as he kissed my forehead. " I also wanted to be the first one to buy stuff for this baby before Marshall, Aaron and Vi. . . uh and our parents," he awkwardly spit the last part.

" you don't have to choke on your words while saying his name, it's fine," I said as I sat on the bed.

" he just pisses me off, Jule, that is not fair,"

" Chase, we don't need to talk about this, again and again, it's fine, No let's see these clothes,"

" I'm just so pissed off Jule, you're my sister and, and I have a lot of questions, and . . . . I m so confused, I didn't get the chance to say anything.," he said as he sat next to me.

" Alright, Ask me whatever you want Chase, I'll tell you everything. . . . but this will be the last time we bring this whole Vinnie thing up," I said as I crossed my legs and faced him.

" First of all, when did all of this start, since when you two are having a thing going on, and please don't tell me that you had his type of ' Just hooking up' relationships,"

" Well, I thought It wasn't like that but, it seemed like it was just sex for him. . . . I'll tell you everything.. .. it al started when I lost my diary at school . . . . "

I told him everything about us, from day one till yesterday when he wanted to talk to me at school, I couldn't read any expressions on his face else than the confused ones.

" Stupid, he blew everything off, he lost everything by himself," Chase said as he rested his elbows on his knees.

" I know," I said with a huge sigh. " Now I have to get some sleep Chase, I'll take these and go to my room," I added as I stood up.

" You can sleep here,"

"I'm pregnant so I pee a lot, and it's easy for me to sleep in my room because the bathroom is upstairs," I said as I walked towards the door.

" Hey, I love you so much kiddo. you know that right?" he said as he grabbed my arm and gently pulled me into his chest.

" I love you more," I said as kissed his cheek.

As I was walking upstairs marshall texted me: