❄︎20❄︎

𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

Once the small rock I threw missed the soda can, I released a heavy sighed. I sat under a big tree in the same spot where Chase, Baron, and I used to hang out. I wished there was anything else I could do besides thinking about Jule and throwing rocks at cans. I'd like to get high or drunk, but I didn't remember to bring it with me.

As I basked in my misery, ongoing memories of stuff we had together and nights we spent together swamped my mind, I still remember the taste of her lips after every kiss I kissed her. I can't believe I let it go and blew everything off. I didn't mean to bail on her, I just got shocked and I didn't know what to do.

Now she's probably in Aaron's arms; I have no idea why he's even in the fucking picture! I imagined her beautiful smile, as I threw a rock at the last remaining can. I realized I needed to get Jule away from Aaron if I wanted a chance with her. But how? How am I going to get her from him?

I know I did it before but now it's different, and I know she doesn't have feelings for him she's just with him because she needs affection. My mom told me that pregnant women need love while their pregnancy, but she shouldn't be with him, she should be with me, we're supposed to be together buying clothes for our baby and planning on how we will raise him or her.

I laid my head on the tree again. The idea of Jule in another man's arms flashed through my mind like a bullet. If I find out they've been fucking, I swear to God, I'm going to burn the mattress and the house they fucked in. Then I'll knock Aaron's ass for sleeping with her while he knows she's carrying my child.

I released a sigh, as I looked up at the moon, I suddenly remembered the best night of my life, which is the night we spent together in my parent's cabin. That night was so special for both of us, we were together alone, far away from all the world's noises. It was just me, her and the moon light.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 :

I was waiting for Jule in my car, she's late, she's supposed to be here ten minutes ago, I called her but she didn't answer, several minutes later and after a lot of sighs I released she finally showed up.

we're going to spend the night at my parent's cabin, " You're so early Oh my god, I thought we're meeting in another hour," I said as she opened my car's door.

" shut up, and take this put in the backseat," she said as she got into the car and gave me her back bag. " I bought a lot of snacks, but I realized I forgot my jammies," she added as she crumbled into her seat belt and leaned closer to me for a kiss.

I tagged a piece of her hair behind her ear and planted a long kiss on her lips, she pulled away and we looked into each other's eyes, eye contact after a kiss is Jule's thing. " But I then thought, uh . . . maybe we won't . . need them," she whispered against my lips as I bit my bottom lip.

I swear to god I don't even know how I controlled myself and didn't take her in the backseat, I planted another kiss on her lips and placed my hand on her thigh as I started driving. " So tell me, where did you tell your parents you're going?" I asked as I looked at her she was switching songs on the radio.

" as you know my mom has night shift at the hospital, she left even before I tell her, and I told my dad that I m going to marshall, and this my friend isn't a lie because I stepped by Marshall's house before I came to you."