❄︎18❄︎

one week later:

" I also googled the food you can and can't eat, and asked mom about some tips to help you with your morning sickness," Aaron said as he gently ran his fingers through my hair.

as he was talking about the baby and all the pregnancy stuff, I sat up on the bed and looked at him, he seems to be really interested in this baby more than Vinnie ever will be. " What?" he stopped talking and asked me with a cute confused look on his face.

" You're so cute," I said as I touched his face with both of my hands. he rubbed my forearm gently and smiled. he pulled me closer onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. he buried his face on the crown of my neck, placing a soft kiss under my left ear.

His breath trickled down my neck and I nearly melted as he whispered in my ear, " I love you," he said these three magic words as he kept kissing down my neck. But he doesn't know that I'm planning on keeping my legs closed till I deliver my baby, yet that doesn't mean that we can't have fun. Our fun just has to be done with our clothes on.

He rubbed my back gently as I slammed my lips onto his and tightly wrapped my arms around his neck. he was a bit taken back by my actions but responded by flipping me over on the bed and getting on top of me. Then he forced his tongue into my mouth.

He soon moved away from my lips and started a lustful kiss down my cheek. My collarbone was finally reached. As I run my fingers through his hair, I softly groaned, " Aaron." he tugged a piece of my hair behind my ear, and looked into my eyes. " I understand," he said as he laid on his back and pulled me into his chest. " I'll wait for you," he whispered as he lifted my hand and kissed it.

______

Next day at school:

I was wearing these:

My hair was like this:

____

" I'll wait for by the car," Marshall said as we reached the bathroom.

" Yeah, go I'll go to the bathroom, then I have to switch my books," I said as I gave him a 'don't go smile', due to my pregnancy I'm using the toilet so much these days, probably twice more than I used to before.