❄︎34❄︎

⚠︎ 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 ⚠︎

As I dropped my ill-fitting jeans on the ground, another tear welled up in my eyes. My outfits fit perfectly just a few weeks ago. I can't even button my pants or push my shirts on anymore I guess now I'm fifteen weeks pregnant. "I admire that you're growing up, but I don't have anything to wear baby," I whined as I rubbed my stomach softly.

I put my PJs back on, I then sat on my bed, staring at the shambles I had created in my room. My clothes were strewn around the floor, and the shelves of my wardrobe had been emptied. Since my feet are getting bigger, even my shoes won't fit.

It was almost seven-fifteen. I haven't even started getting ready for school yet. I texted Marshall not to pick me up, and that I'll ride with Chase because he won't like it if the principal caught him late and hit him with detention. 

Anyways, I quickly got out of bed and tried to look for some other clothes when I heard Chase's voice calling my name from outside of the room, " Come in," I said.

" Is there anything wrong Jule? why are you still on your PJs?" he asked with an apple in his hand, " who died in your room?" he asked once again, looking at the mess filling the room. 

" I have nothing to wear, all my clothes won't fit, I hate myself, I hate it I hate it so much!" I angrily cried throwing another shirt on the ground.

" Hey. . . hey, Look, it's okay, you're having a baby remember? a baby and you love their father okay? it's fine, wanna hug?" he reassured in a cute way opening his hand for me for a hug, " Listen, why don't you go to my room? you can wear my white hoodie. . I know you like it" he added gently rubbing my back.

" I don't know," I pouted.

" I'm sure you'd rather wear my clothes than go to school on your PJs," he sarcastically said pushing me to the door, " Go to my room, and wear whatever you want, we'll clean your room later," he added.

I nodded and did as he said, we then quickly got out of the house and headed to school, even though we left school at seven forty-five we made it to school in time. it's one of Chase's skills that I'll never understand. 

I didn't get to see Vinnie before class, because I have English and apparently he has geometry, and I don't think he'd be early for geometry. . .I walked into class, where there were few students, and I sat down after putting my backpack on the desk and cleaning my seat. 

" Morning baby," Liya said sitting not on the chair next to me, " Are you wearing Chase's clothes?" she asked, I nodded my head and pouted my face, " I have nothing else to wear, all my clothes won't fit, look," I said lifting my hoodie and exposing my bump for her.

" that's so cute," a girl from the other side of the room said smiling at us, " Thank you," I sweetly replied looking back at Liya who had a beautiful smile on her face while looking at my baby belly. 

" Jordan didn't want to get me pregnant, he said it's too soon," she pouted.

" he's right, you have to graduate high school first, move in together, finish college then have a kid," I seriously groaned. 

" Who said want to go to college? I'll finish high school, then I'll start working on my small project," she confidently said.

" Well, since you have a good plan, I'm totally supporting you as long as you're happy," I said before getting interrupted by the ring bell, and the teacher coming in.