Chapter 2: Training, Young Midoriya!

Start from the beginning

"Any reason to refuse, that is! Yes please!"
"Any reason for him to refuse, that is! Please, help him!"

Y/n and Midoriya said simultaneously to All Might.

===========================

2 days have passed~

Since then, Y/n has been following the journey of Midoriya's training. He's there to support the little broccoli when he falls, comforts him when he gets too emotional and stuff.

And one of those training days, Y/n came up to both of them, saying...

"I'm leaving" Y/n said with a blank expression and his usual monotone voice

"Eh!!?? Sosaki!? What do you mean you're leaving?! Are moving to somewhere!?" Little broccoli couldn't believe his best friend.

"Sorry, let me rephrase that. I will not be coming with you to train with you anymore, Midoriya. I need to train my quirk. And I need a lot more open space and high altitude to do so. I'm sorry if it made you disappointed in me..." Y/n looking down to the ground.

Catching up on what Y/n said, he quickly waves his hands in front of him and saying stuff like, "It's okay", "If you need to, then fine", all that fun stuff.

Hearing that Midoriya is fine with it, Y/n bid his goodbye and run off to his destination.

"Umm, young Midoriya ... What does young Sosaki mean by open space and high altitude for his quirk training?"

"Oh! That's his quirk! Blade Summon! His quirk allows him to summon any type of shape, size, number, and durability! His quirk functions proportionally to his stamina! So he needs to train his stamina by exercising in high altitude environment. It said that with low oxygen intake but high usage of heart and blood, it will make a person's body adapt to it and make do by taking low intake of oxygen while exercising! And about large space, he said that he don't want to disturb people around while training. He said something like,  'People would be afraid of my blades and will ask me to move to elsewhere' and stuff."

All Might was surprised hearing what Y/n had in mind for training. He even goes as far to not to disturb civilians while training.

"Now that! An essence of a hero! Prioritize the citizens first! What a marvelous feat!" All Might thought.

"Speaking of which, where could he possibly be training with a place that has high altitude?" Midoriya asks himself. That question, only a certain boy wearing a Hanafuda earing would know ;)

============================

Ten months later, the day of the UA entrance exam~

Y/n was seen sleeping in his room, paper full of sketches, theories, and ideas on how to use his quirk in defensive, offensive, and rescue types of situations. All of the sudden an alarm clock disturbed his sleep. The said alarm clock blares at him, conveniently placed beside his ear.

He immediately shot up, but was hit by another bed's bottom. As he was sleeping on the bottom side of the bunk bed. He winced in pain and rubbed his head that is now throbbing. A rustling sound could be heard. Y/n peeks at the side of the bed and looked up, and saw a boy with dark raven hair staring at him, with worried eyes. Despite his usual scowling face.

"Kota? You woke up already?" Y/n ask, wondering why the boy woke up early.

"I wouldn't if someone didn't set his alarm clock and bump his head on my bed this early" Kota retorted, and continues back to sleep.

"This kid..." Y/n said as he looked back at the alarm clock and it displayed that it is 7 o'clock. He chooses that he needs to rest the day before and not overuse his body for training whatsoever. He got up, stretching and groaning. He finishes and went straight to the bathroom to do his daily morning routine.

A little while after, Kota got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom too. As he went to grab the doorknob of the bathroom, it opens. There, revealed Y/n in a short towel, steaming from the hot shower.

 There, revealed Y/n in a short towel, steaming from the hot shower

(I couldn't get a more detailed pic, so there you have it. The hair would look whatever you look like)

Y/n looked down at the 5-year-old boy. And the said boy did the same, glaring at him.

 Then a sucker punch to the scrotum?!?! But wait!

Y/n blocked Kota's punch. Kota let out a 'tch' and went on his way to the bathroom.

"What's wrong with this kid?" Y/n asked himself, not really expecting an answer.

After questioning something that doesn't have an answer, he quickly attired himself with his usual junior high school wear and went downstairs for breakfast.

While climbing down the stairs, he could smell food; bacon and egg to be exact. When he finally stepped down the last step of the stairs, he was met with a voice.

"You want bacon and egg?" The voice said. A feminine one.

"You know you can just ask normally, right Mom?" There she was, cooking breakfast with her casual wear with an apron. She turns around, letting the teenager see her face.

"Just wanna stretch up my quirk early in the morning" Shino Sosaki, a Pro. Goes by the name of Mandalay. Affiliated with 'Wild, Wild Pussycat'. Adoptive mother to Y/n. 

"I'm still wondering does the agency name is family-friendly or not... Bacon and egg sound nice. *sits down* So, are you free today as well?" Y/n asks while munching down his food. The female just nods and hummed. You silently nodded and quickly finished the food.

Y/n got up, ready to leave. U.A is a bit far after all. It's 40 minutes on the train!

"Y/n!" The single mother called for him. He turned around and faced her. She just opened her arms, gesturing for him to come in. He quickly hugged her. After all, she's the only one who's close to a real mother he has.

"I'm proud of you... My baby is finally going to follow in his mother's footsteps on helping people.. *sniff* I'm so proud..." She hugged him tight, afraid that she will let go accidentally again like many years ago. You took notice and hugged her back while rubbing her back.

"It's okay, mom. I'm a grown man now. See?" He broke the hug, gesturing to himself. A fine well-build-body, with broad shoulders and slick h/l (hair length) h/c brushed to the back. He gave his mother a smile before saying,

"I'll be fine, so don't worry. It's just the entrance exam. You should worry 'after' I got in" The mother of the bladed soon-to-be hero looked at him and give him the most convinced motherly smile she could give.

"Right." All she said before pushing him towards the front door. "Now go already! Kota and I will be waiting for your results, okay?" "Yeah" Is all he replied with.

After an uneventful ride to the U.A, the Sword-saint took a pause at the front gate. He looked up at the sign, having 'U.A' symbol as large as ever, displaying proudly to the world.

He takes a deep breath and then releases it. Walking down the road to heroics, he could see a certain green broccoli is floating in the air with a girl beside him, holding her hands together. Causing the bag to drop down onto the boy's shoulder. Y/n walked up to them but saw the girl walks away, so now he only walked up to Midoriya only.

"Hey Midoriya, you okay? How's training doing you?"

"I talked to a girl!" Is all he replied with.

"Okay? Anyways, we need to go. The crowd is looking at you weirdly."

"R-right!"

(A/n: HI!)