༻𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬༺

─━════⊰⊱ ◈ ⊰⊱════━─

─━════⊰⊱ ⊰⊱════━─

"There is something... when... when someone says you'll have a child. It grows over time. It's like a... It's like a... feeling."

Rosé nearly leaped out of her balcony's chair when the apartment doorbell rang, releasing her from the strange thoughts she was having. Her feet slowly went back to the floor, dragging her to the living room.

She unlocked the door, lifting an eyebrow, surprised with the visitor, then glanced at the bottle of wine. "Are we celebrating something tonight?"

Smirking, Jimin released the doorframe, brushing past her to get inside without a proper invitation. "It depends."

Rosé turned, folding her arms. "On?"

"On if you'll like the news or not," he said, walking towards the kitchen. "Based on your likings, I'm guessing you will. "

"Spit it out, Jimin," she followed him.

The blond took out two glasses from the cabinet. "They're naming a new general soon."

"And?"

"Sorry... let me rephrase that," he chuckled. "They're replacing the general soon."

Rosé took her time to understand the statement as Jimin calmly poured the wine into each one of the glasses before handing it to her.

"Why would they replace Jungkook?"

"Kim Seokjin will take the stand," he said. "Your favorite general must have done something to displease the Supreme Leader."

It didn't make any sense to her. "He gave his son to him. That should be the opposite of displeasing."

Jimin snorted, sipping on his own drink.

"Where have you been for the last three days?" he asked, moving to the living room to throw himself on her comfortable leather ivory couch. "Rosé, Jungkook brought together almost the entire army to get his family out of here after the Supreme Leader's decision to have the boy before the official date... Seokjin took him. It surprises me you never found this out from your father."

Rosé stood still with the untouched glass in her hand. Jimin watched her, amused by the fact his cousin was oblivious to the information.

After absorbing everything, she blinked at him. "What I have to do with it?"

"I bet your general is bummed for losing such an important position, including his child... maybe what he needs right now is an old friend's shoulder."

Rosé scoffed, finally taking a sip of the drink herself. "You're a clown."

He laughed. "I heard that before."