༻𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲༺

─━════⊰⊱ ◈ ⊰⊱════━─

─━════⊰⊱ ⊰⊱════━─

Jungkook's outfit scene 👞:

Jungkook hadn't slept well.

Kawa was acting in a way never seen before and troops had to be sent almost daily. He knew there were two very specific reasons for their behavior. The Lee sisters.

When Jungkook left his room that morning, he was perfectly aligned in his black uniform. For a general, he dressed rather discreetly, but never dispensing his silver and golden brooches on the right side of his suit. He ate his breakfast unhurriedly, even though there was much to do. His meals were more important than any war outside. Once finishing, he closed the newspaper, got up, and headed to the military unit.

The officers walking past him were staring, glancing, whispering things he already knew what it was. The damn dinner had everyone talking about the Supreme Leader's announcement.

Jungkook threw himself in the chair of his office, wishing for alcohol, but judged it was too early for a strong drink. Everything he had done for that bastard seemed worthless now. Forcing him to marry a revolutionary was beyond madness. 

Jungkook breathed heavily and sat still, staring at the door until someone came through without knocking.

"Waking up early, Mr. Jeon..." he leaned back onto the chair when his father advanced. "That's new."

Sehyuk didn't look pleased. "Why did you forbid my entrance here?! If it wasn't for the Supreme Leader, I'd still be outside!"

Jungkook snorted, opening a drawer to take out a few folders. "I had to find a way to punish you, father... And also show you that you no longer give me orders concerning my personal life. Not you and certainly, not him. My answer to this arranged marriage is a very big no."

"How dare you challenge me?!" Sehyuk shouted, banging the table with his fist. "I'm your father!"

"I'm your general. And don't yell in my office."