༻𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝༺

─━════⊰⊱ ◈ ⊰⊱════━─

─━════⊰⊱ ⊰⊱════━─

Jieun's outfit scene 👠:

Her hands were sweating as she silently stared at her childhood friend just in front of her, sitting on a step of a fire escape in the bar's alley

Her hands were sweating as she silently stared at her childhood friend just in front of her, sitting on a step of a fire escape in the bar's alley. She was standing just a few meters away from Jungkook, who had been quietly watching them.

Jieun kept her hands behind her back, trying to disguise as a good Jeon how uncomfortable it was to meet Suho again. She genuinely loved him, and for that very reason, wished she could know what was going on in his head.

"So, you're threatening me now?" he finally asked.

Jieun felt the heat of Jungkook's irritation from where she stood, but before he could say anything, she cleared her throat and stepped forward. Her husband didn't know how to deal with Suho.

"It's not a threat. It's an appeal," she answered easily. "We don't have much time left."

"Remember that our goals are the same," Jungkook said next. "We need you as much as you need us now."

Suho's eyes narrowed at him. "We?"

"Yes, we," she felt the need to step back but continued boldly and proudly in her posture. "I'm one of them."

Suho could clearly feel the pain in her voice for saying these words with an agonizing intensity. Despite the mask they wore, despite the time they had spent distant, despite how much both had changed, they couldn't erase the fact that they had grown up together. He could read her, just as she could read him.

"That's not what I meant," his voice softened. "It's hard to trust you like that."

"You know Gi Jong's plan," Jungkook said. "We could've captured you that day. We could capture you now and hand it to him... so, you do trust her, otherwise, why bother to come knowing the risks of this meeting?"

"Please don't make me do this, Suho," Jieun said. "Surrender and let us deal with Gi Jong this time."

Suho blinked away to his crossed hands and said nothing. That wasn't a topic he wanted to reflect on it, not even for a second. After their first encounter, he tried to push all the thoughts involving Jieun away, to the point of refusing to discuss with Jisu anything related to her.