༻𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲༺

─━════⊰⊱ ◈ ⊰⊱════━─

─━════⊰⊱ ⊰⊱════━─

For some reason, Jungkook had stopped listening to Seokjin; his eyes were glued on Jieun and how she was talking to another man. He tried to reason, but the scene being played in front of him was sickening. It was too friendly, too sweet, and it began to stir something within that made him grit his teeth as his friend beside continued to speak.

On the outside, his features showed calm and composure, but on the inside, Jungkook was livid, his mind left bizarre suggestions that tore him up in ways he couldn't begin to name. His anger seemed to fuel itself the more Jieun giggled since it was extremely rare to get a real smile from her.

"Jungkook."

He glanced up to his friend, then back at his wife. "Yeah."

"So? Should we go talk to them?" suggested Seokjin.

Jungkook blinked once the question popped out. He had all the rights to ask what she was doing away from the Office Palace; something completely and utterly normal for a husband to do. Both Jieun and Namjoon noticed the company soon as they began to walk towards them.

Her face gradually sulked at the knowledge of his presence, and Jungkook was happy for killing that little smile of hers.

"Officer Kim," Seokjin greeted. "Jieun."

They nodded as an answer.

"Shouldn't you be working now?" Jungkook asked, ignoring the other.

Jieun joined her hands behind her back, looking up at him. "I came to bring Jisu."

He mimicked her posture, taking a quick scan around. "Funny, 'cause I don't see your sister here."

"She's already back in her room."

"Then why aren't you back to the Office Palace?"

Seokjin rubbed his cheek as Namjoon cleared his throat.

"Um — I have to go back to my department. Good to see you again, Jieun."

"Good to see you too, Namjoon," she smiled back.

As the man retreated, Jungkook raised an eyebrow at the absence of honorifics and the informal talk. He looked down at her afterwards.

"So..." he smirked. "You and the smiley Officer again, huh?"

Jieun looked amused. "Yep," she stepped back. "Me and the smiley Officer again..."

With a dangerous glare, Jungkook watched his wife turn and walk away as he took a deep breath, letting out slowly. "Jin, can you do me a favor?"

Seokjin, who was on the verge of laughing, pursed his lips and answered, "Sure."

"Tell Jieun's secretary that she'd back after lunch."