༻𝐣𝐞𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞༺

─━════⊰⊱ ◈ ⊰⊱════━─

════⊰⊱ ⊰⊱════━─

Jungkook pushed the hair away from Jieun's neck to bury his nose on it, inhaling. Her own hands went up to his arms, shifting on her feet, not yet closing her eyes when she found herself pressed against the wall stone. He wasn't doing the usual things he did when they were this close or gave any indications that he'd do it soon.

His head lifted, and Jieun automatically tilted hers back to get a better look at him as he stared down at her. She waited for the words to come out, for him to give a reason for why he was there. They were clear about their physical relationship, weren't they? He refused to touch her in that state, as he liked to call it. And she tried to convince herself that she didn't want it either. So why?

Jieun could easily pull back and ask for him to leave, but his strange behavior made her stay and wait. Jungkook did smell like alcohol, though she found it hard to believe that he was truly drunk; he was quiet and still. The words never came. His eyes narrowed to her lips, closing them the moment he bowed and collided his mouth on hers for the second time, drawing her as close to him as possible.

This kiss, however, was different. Slow, rhythmically, and venture to say, a bit intriguing. His lips caressed hers in perfect movements as if they had been kissing one another for their entire lives, and this was just one of a million kisses instead of the hungry ones they were used to it. His hand shot to cup the side of her neck, tilting her head as his thumb traced the line of her cheek. This couldn't be happening, and yet it was. Jungkook was really kissing her only for the sake of kissing her. His tongue swept inside her mouth to taste her, tangling with her own as she responded back, sighing softly, slowly encircling her arms around his shoulders.

Jieun took some time to open her eyes back when Jungkook pulled away. It made her slightly afraid, and her heart beat faster. They exchanged a brief look before his hand dropped to her back to kiss her harder. The muffled moan she made almost sounded like a whine. Hell, there was no one asking him to leave now. The feeling of wanting to be close seemed weird at that moment. Her body moved on its own to press hard against him as Jungkook's arm tightened over her back. Given how her hips slowly shifted on his, he certainly hoped it was the latter.

Jungkook's fingers tangled in her long, wet hair, not helping the small grunt at the feeling on her unconsciously grinding against him. His hand moved between their naked bodies, traveling from her throat to her breast. Jieun moaned again as his mouth dipped to her neck, leaving small kisses on her skin. The hand moved lower and lower until it stopped on her stomach — the moment he felt it, his mouth detached from her neck, startled as if he had forgotten that little detail.

Jungkook drew back, not entirely away from her body but enough to make Jieun open her eyes. She pursed her lips, looking apprehensive. He was going to walk away now, wasn't he?