༻𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠༺

─━════⊰⊱ ◈ ⊰⊱════━─

─━════⊰⊱ ⊰⊱════━─

There was something inherently wrong with kissing someone you hated, Jieun thought. Her brain, which had checked out moments ago, checked back in as her arms went up his shoulders. With one hand holding her waist, the other loosening his necktie, Jungkook started moving them backward, and she was forced to follow the demand until the window frame didn't let her go further.

Jungkook noticed that there was a still bit of hesitation between their bodies. The feeling of touch and proximity was always intimidating, and he knew it was as much for him as it was for her. The experience felt unusual, yet he refused to acknowledge it meant something.

Her breasts were pressed flush to his chest, making him want to rip the layers of clothes that separated their skin. His member was now at full attention, straining uncomfortably against the rough fabric of his pants. As a warning that she needed to breath, Jieun's hands moved down to his upper arms, gripping the shirt.

Jungkook granted momentarily, just enough for him to squeeze her ass, pull her up and clamp her legs around his waist. Jieun blinked then gasped in surprise, punctuated with a slight squeak as her foot unintentionally knocked the lamp nearby, crashing to the floor. Her head turned in alarm, but he didn't give her time to think about it, grasping the back of her hair into a fist to silence her with another searing kiss.

Of course Jieun was too proud to stay there in that position, where Jungkook had complete control over her, so she arched her back, pressing her palm against the glass to push themselves off the window, showing her intentions to relocate to the bed and get this over with.

However, Jungkook was as proud as her; perhaps, even more. Aware of what Jieun wanted, he forcefully pressed her body back to the glass as his lips went down to suck her neck, jaw, and earlobe. A bright red mark was displayed over her pulse by him. It was a mark of possession, something to let others know that she was his property.

When their mouths met again, Jieun used the chance to push them forward once more; Jungkook allowed her this time as they staggered around the room and bumped into two or three things as well as one of the end tables that display an extremely expensive vase from the last century, that also crashed on the floor halfway through. They didn't care.

Once reaching the bed, Jieun was tossed on it and looked up, breathlessly, watching Jungkook unbuttoning his shirt in haste. He liked that she seemed to be aware that none of this was going to be gentle, much less romantic.

She had insisted on sex, hadn't she? Well, then she'd get the sex he wanted to have.

"Don't look at me like that," he said, freeing his arms from the sleeves to hover on top of her. "You asked for this."

Jieun remained quiet, her eyes flicking to his strong naked torso. She had seen him shirtless numerous times after they got married, but now it hit surprisingly different. He kissed her again to taste more of the flavor that was starting to become familiar and too delicious to get tired of. His hand ran down the side of her body, held her thigh, and buried his fingers over the soft flesh.