|Dead In An Instant|

Start from the beginning

"Yeah OG where everybody at for the meet ups?" I question while looking around.

"What? What meet ups?" As soon as he says that my mind goes to Tahani. Last thing I wanted was to leave her alone in that bed after we did what we did. I really do love that girl and want to spend the rest of my life with her. Yeah we have had issues but I plan on fixing that. I just didn't want to let Issac down.

But now that I'm here something is clearly not adding up. Was somebody playing on my phone,m? How did they know the information? Is this a set up-

Suddenly my phone is being knocked out of my hand and I'm being shoved. I fall to the ground, I quickly try to stand up to my feet only to find that I'm surrounded by about five niggas covered in black. I put up a fight as much as I can giving about two of them a clean punch to the face. And in return they deliver me hard hits to the abdomen. Each hit sending me down. I try to fight it as much as I can and I put up a good fight. The only thing I couldn't stand up from being a knife wound to my side.

Just as the bag goes over my head the last thing I see before darkness is a image of Hani's beautiful face in my mind.

• • • •

When the cloth is yanked off of my face my eyes ache as I struggle to adjust them to the bright light inside the warehouse. My face in pain from the bruises, blood going down my mouth and my stab wound on my side bleeding through my clothes. I stare at the men in front of me. There are about six of them, five of them are wearing all black and masked with machine guns in their hands while the one in the front has his face on full display.

His Mexican features as clear as day, his hair and his complexion somewhat a give away. And the fact that he looks oddly familiar. I think I remember Issac telling me about him. "Do you know who I am?" He doesn't have a Spanish accent instead he sounds just like I do.

I spit my blood onto the ground. "A dead man walking." I struggle to get out.

He laughs dusting off his expensive all black suit that doesn't have the slightest wrinkle on it. He runs a hand over his waves looking around before landing his eyes back on me. "My madre (mother) raised me to at times he respectful. So I'll introduce myself to you. I am Miguel Emilio Alejandro García, I am the heir to the largest mob to hit all of Mexico."

Now I know exactly who he is. Being the partner of a large company like Issac & Naomi's Issac taught me about all of the important people especially the ones important to the business & the streets. From what he told me the García's aren't to be fucked with. Their pops is black, his mom is fully Mexican and all his family besides his household raised family lives in . He referred to Miguel as the "baby" of the family. The youngest out of two siblings but the only person who was crazy enough to run a mob family. Issac told me he didn't work with him because back in the day him and Naomi had those issues they had with the Santiago's and most of the gangs from Mexico hated them after that. From what I know Miguel lives no where near here and has never paid a visit.

That is until now.

"They call me Mulo (mew-low) , I know you're probably wondering why I'd do something like this to you."

"You must not know who you fuckin' with." I curse trying to get out of being tied to the chairs but the knots are so tight. Each breath I take more blood leaves my stab wound.

He ignores what I said completely as does his men. "You see my family has always admired Naomi & Issac. Their guts is something my bloodline never thought people from this place had. But the kind of deal we want is not one that is easily given." He places his hands out and one of his men pass him a hand gun. That causes me to sit up straight and when I try to move reality hits me again that I can't.

The sound of the gun going off sounds throughout the warehouse and I feel the bullet hit me in the chest. I look down the burning sensation taking over and deep breaths leave my lips. In an instant I start to think about everything. About how I never fixed things with my mom, about how I might not ever get a chance to meet my niece and be apart of her life, about how me and Joey had so many plans for the company. But most of all I thought about how I might not be able to stick around to love and be with Tahani. And that broke my heart and caused a pain more than any bullet could.

He continues to explain himself as if he didn't even shoot me. "You see I've did my research and I see now that the only way to combine my families money with yours would be to have an arranged marriage with no one other than Tahani Lowars. But I'm not stupid, I've asked around and the entire city knows you never leave her sight. I apologize for having to do this to you," he doesn't sound sincere at all. He even has this crazy smirk on his face as he comes towards me kneeling down at my feet. "I would say that it's not personal but it very much is."

I feel blood leaving my lips and I watch as he raises his gun, stepping back a far enough distance. He pulls the trigger the gun going off and a bullet hitting me on the side of my head piercing through. I know that this is my end. Tahani I love you with everything in me. I just wish we would've had more tim-

My last thought was ended by that bullet to the side of my head.