Chapter 57 - Wonder

"Cap! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be home with Kymber?" Eddie asked as Bobby strolled into the station. A week had passed since the twins were born. They were all discharged from the hospital the day after the birth and Bobby had taken paternity leave so that he could help Kymber get used to having the babies around. 

"I just wanted to see how things were going down here, is that a crime?" Bobby asked smugly. 

"Uh... No... But..." Eddie mumbled as he watched Hen run over and take a piece of paper off of Bobby's office door. 

"What was that?" Bobby asked, turning to face her. 

"Uh... Nothing, cap!" Hen said as she crumpled the paper and put it in her pocket. 

"No really. What is it?" Bobby crossed his arms. 

"Bobby. It's nothing." Hen shrugged as she walked into the locker room. Bobby follows her in and stands behind her. Buck and Chimney looked around as if trying to hide something. 

"Buck... Chim... What did you guys do to my office?" Bobby sighed, not really wanting to know what was going on at this point. 

"What are you talking about, cap?" Buck smiled innocently. 

"My office. What the hell did you guys do to my office?" Bobby looked back and forth between Chimney and Buck. 

"Ohh... That..." Chimney nodded his head, "Yeah. That was nothing."

"You are all terrible liars." Bobby crossed his arms again. 

"Fine. You really want to know?" Hen looked at him. Bobby nodded as she took the paper out of her pocket and opened it up. She held it out in front of him and he stared at it for a while. 

"Does that say 'Boom Boom Room'?!" Bobby looked around at everyone. 

"...you weren't supposed to be back for another two weeks." Buck looked down. 

"You didn't... Did you?" Bobby sighed. 

"No! It was just a joke. I swear it was just a joke." Eddie said. 

"Anyways... I came to get some paperwork that I need to get done." Bobby said as he turned to walk towards his office. 

"Oh? What is it?" Hen asked, "I'm interim captain while you're gone. I can get it taken care of." 

"It's performance reviews. It has to be me." Bobby said. 

"Of course he had to see this before performance reviews." Buck covered his face with his hands. 

"At least I had nothing to do with it." Chimney smiled. 

"Chimney. You're the one that put it up." Hen glared at him. 

"Bobby didn't need to know that!" Chimney glanced down at the floor. 

"Don't worry. This will not affect anyone's review. I promise." Bobby chuckled as he walked into his office, "Oh my god! What happened to my office?!" 

"Yeah... Well, since I am interim captain, I thought I would make it a little more, me." Hen walked up behind him. 

"Why is my computer on the floor?!" Bobby turned around. 

"I had no where else to put it?" Hen said questioningly as she looked around the office that had been completely covered in pictures of Denny and Nia.

"You all are going to give me grey hair." Bobby sighed as he turned around to see Chimney, Buck, and Eddie standing in the doorway. 

"Don't you already have some?" Buck said. 

"Buck!" Eddie chuckled nervously. 

"Thanks, Buck. I really appreciate that." Bobby rolled his eyes as he grabbed a stack of paper off of the floor, "This better all be cleaned up by the time that I get back." 

"Oh... It will, cap. No worries there." Hen said. 

"Are we still invited for dinner tonight? Or is that out of the question?" Chimney asked. 

"You're still invited. Just don't mess up my house." Bobby laughed, "It's already enough of a mess with all of the baby stuff. Speaking of which, I have to get back home to help Kymber clean. See you guys later."

"Yeah. See ya, cap." Hen waved as Bobby walked out of the station. 

"Bye, cap! See you soon!" Chimney piped up.

"Nice going, Chim." Eddie smirked. 

"Sorry. I didn't think he would see it." Chimney said as he walked back to the locker room. 

"Sometimes I wonder why he even talks to us." Hen rolled her eyes. 

"Honestly, me too." Buck shrugged.