🖤[{~>24<~}]🖤

Start from the beginning

"does anyone have a pillow?" he asked calmly over all the talking teens. 

"here ya go mate" tanaka said throwing a pillow at his face. stukki didn't even think about himself and turned his head down as much as he could to see if tanaka had awoken the sleeping angle that he had been carrying. the small boy stirred in his seat making the whole room panic. but he soon just flopped again going limp in the tall blonds comforting arms, something that he was enjoying a lot, being in someone's caring arms as they hugged him close, he already felt happy even though he was shivering a little. the whole room let out one big sigh knowing that the tangernee was safe and sound in their middle blockers arms. suga gave tanaka a smack to the head for the silly action he had done towards his two babies. tanaka sat there getting scolded by suga, daichi was just sat there watching the scene unfold as if he knew that once suga had started there was no stopping him. ennoshita, Kinoshita and Narita all snickerd next to him. stukki bent down with hinata still on his back, he positioned the pillow making sure if was comfortable on the step infront of him. he then slowly pulled the passed out boy to the front of him, putting one head under his head another under his back, laying his head gently down on the pillow infront of him and son following by his shoulders, back and legs. the baby crow was obviously in a very deep sleep, ith being fully limp through out it all. stukki shuffled back a little picking up one of shoyo's tiny ankle gracefully and with the most care in the world. he treated the young boy as if he were made of the finest porcelene, as if he could get a crack from just the slightest of touches. with his other hand he slowly and gracefully pulled of hinata's loose trainer that had already fallen half off during the long walk from the bus to the room they were in. he put the boys shoe down beside him. he then put both of his hands around the sleeping boy's ankle laying down gently onto the hard ground. he repeated this again with his other shoe. stukki then stood up and took off his own shoes. he bent down and lifted hinata up as if he were a baby, putting one hand under his fragile head another under his bum for support. hinata's sleeping body instantly changed for the new position and he put his knees on the side of tsukki's bony hips, moving his hand to once again grab onto the tall boy's t-shirt. hinata was still covered in tsukki's long jacket and his jogging bottoms now went passed his heels curling around to the bottom of his small feet almost fully covering. as he carried the small boy to the table. he put Hinata next to him laying his head down onto the pillow from earlier. the ground under the table dipperd in slightly so he propped the ginger boy's head and pillow onto the highest part. next to him allowing his legs to go down the slope slightly. he pulled the winter blanket over his legsand put his over-sized jacket over his torso and shoulders to keep him warm. hinata immediately cuddles up to it curling into a ball sniffing the piece of fabric infront of him, this left a light brush of delicate red dancing across tsukki's pale face. he continued to look down at the sleeping angel next to him putting one of his hands on his face cuffing his cheek. his thmub running delicate and soft circles on his cheek sciming across the beautiful freckled that danced in a simple rythem across his nose and upper cheeks. stukki found them absolutely hyonotising. he moved his soft hand up to his flaming red hair. the light curls scattered over his long eyelashes and forehead. he brushed some of the hair out of the way of his tired, sore eyes. they were still puffy and blotchy from his constant screaming that had lead to his body going this limp, it was as if his body had shut his brain down to get some rest. 

stukki stopped fauning over the small boy next to him and sat up straight. yamaguchi was about to say something when suddenly the door burst open and in came an ouray of beautiful food that had all been hand made. there were some hot things some cold things, see dishes and main dishes, sauces and non-sauces. some vegetarian options some that were mostly meet. there was fish and rice that came in many different ways to best fir the dish that it stood next to. everything was held in small heavy black bowls that had metal chopsticks next to the. it all looked beautiful. the teens watched as the workers placed each item in its place on the long table creating the most luring display of deliciousness that's sent filled the room within a matter of seconds. the starved teens all leaned into the table mouths watering heavily. as soon as the last of the plates met the table and the large oak door closed the teenagers dived in. each mouthful melted in their mouths making them only want more. the spread was applaudible, each piece and flavor being immaculate to the taste buds. so this is what 5 star means?