"Just P-please c-come over " she muffled.

"Alright - okay yea. I'm coming , I'm coming  okay ? Do you need anything ?"  I held my phone with my neck as I stood up.

"I just need you to come , some-something happened " she continued to cry , I could hear sniffles and stuttering in her voice.

"What happened ? please Don't cry , I'll be right there okay ? Ive just got to quickly shower I promise " My voice softened. I just hope it was nothing horrible that happened.

"Hurry " she cried and hung up the phone. Um okay , okay I gotta hurry up. She needs me . But I mean what happened?I don't have time to think , I quickly started making my bed.

I grabbed my towel and went straight into  the bathroom. I slipped off my clothes and jumped into the shower , quickly scrubbing.

After about 10 minutes I got out and shoot - my hair. My long hair looks insane. I ran my hand through it and a little bit of water. Scruffing It up. Lookin good , I take long hair over short any day.

I washed my face and beard and then went to go get dressed.

"Where do you think you're going ?" My mom walked into my room with an annoyed look on her face.

"Mami , Madison needs me so I gotta go . I'll be back later " I said as I put on my sneakers.

"Girl troubles already ? " My mom raised her eyebrows. What ? No . Now she's making me I did something . Wait - what if she is crying because of me ?

"Gotta go" I muttered, I grabbed my phone ,wallet , and jacket. Let me just get an Uber, it'll be quicker.

I walked down the stairs and headed outside to wait for the Uber. Okay , 3 minutes. 3 minutes. I texted Mads that I'll be there in 15 minutes.

Jules automatically came back into my mind , should I call her to see what was wrong yesterday? I want to be there for her but right now I have to go to my girls house. She's crying and I'd be a bad boyfriend to put that off.. I can talk to Jules later.

The Uber finally got here , I hopped in and we were off . I looked down at my phone tracking the route the whole time. After about 15 minutes I finally arrived in the front of her house.

"Thanks man " I gave a look to the Uber driver before stepping out.

I sped walk to the front door and rang the door bell. I really hope it's nothing that I did and that nothing horrible happened..

"Xolo !" I heard her cry as the front door opened. She rushed into my arms and continued crying.

"What's wrong Baby what happened ?" I asked as I rubbed her back. She just continued bawling.

"Okay , okay. Let's go sit on the couch and we can talk about this more " I slowly started to walk her there in my arms and used my back to close the door.

I sat us down on the couch. She took a breath and sat up as she looked at me with her watery eyes. I feel so bad.

"Something has been happening these past few months but I've never told you " she sighed.

"What happened ? You can tell me " I assured her , waiting for an answer.

"It's Jules - she just - I don't know she just hates me and I don't know why. I mean she just keeps threatening me. Keeps making me feel bad about myself and I can't handle it anymore ! You know I try and be nice " she cried