༻𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭༺

Comenzar desde el principio

Suho still carried his old beliefs, but since Jieun was captured, the leader found himself lost between looking for new ones.

"Do you miss her?"

Jisu blinked back at Hyunjin's face after his question. It took a few seconds for her to understand what he meant. Her eyes lowered as she nodded. "Everything around here is becoming so dark... my sister was the light of this place," a smile twitched up on her lips. "Do you miss yours?"

Hyunjin chuckled. "Ryujin, maybe. Rosé not so much..." his eyes closed, and he laughed more. "No, I miss them both... my parents too."

Jisu fell silent, realizing the weight of his words. His sadness was her sadness in some way. "I'm sorry, Hyunjin..." she murmured, not looking at him. "I feel like all of this is my fault."

The blond sat up in front of her with legs crossed. "Why are you saying that?"

"Indra used you to get me out of there..." she sighed. "I understand if you hate me for it."

He drew his eyebrows together momentarily before taking a deep breath; head dropped as he shook it. "I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, Jisu. It's not your fault," he said and looked at her. "If anything, you only make it easier."

"Easier?"

"Because of you, they took me out of that cell," he smiled, lifting her hand with the key. "You stole this. You keep bringing me food when I already ate. You force me to play these stupid games in which I always end up losing." Jisu also had to smile at that. "You're here right now, knowing it's forbidden... If I haven't gone crazy yet is thanks to you."

Jisu scratched her nose, fighting down a blush, but when Hyunjin raised her chin, it couldn't be stopped.

"I can never hate you." Her smile faded, blinking. "But of course, there are times I simply can't stand you," he laid back down to groan. "This superior, bossy, arrogant way of yours — my God, so annoying..."

Jisu's pink blush suddenly turned red after his words. "Arrogant?! Who's arrogant?!"

"I'm pretty sure I said you."

"Take that back or no more fun games for you!"

Hyunjin smirked. "Oh, that will be amazing..."

The raging blush spread over her entire face as she stood up, walking over to the door in heavy steps. "Bastard — I should have let you rot with the rats in that cell."

"Again with insolence..." Hyunjin sighed. "Tsc. Is it a family trait, or everybody from Kawa must act that way after joining?"

Before he knew it, Jisu had reached for the nearest pillow to hit his body with it, yelling for him to take it back again. The blond kept on laughing, using his two arms as a shield.

It was so easy to irritate her.

Outside the room, Suho heard the laughs and the girly shrieks. He never knocked, only leaned his head on the door, closing his eyes. Punishing her later for disobeying him again wouldn't work after all.

Jisu was exactly like her older sister. A rebel in every way, shape, and form.

︱ 𝐖︱

Jungkook woke up feeling his body heavy and an overwhelming daze wanting to bring him back to unconsciousness. He opened his eyes, aware that if he didn't move, he'd be overcome by the laziness and had no intention of delaying his responsibilities.

Jieun's naked body was badly wrapped in some sheets, lying on her stomach, and Jungkook found himself almost above her. How he got there, he didn't know. Maybe the smell of lavender from her hair had attracted him closer again as the many other nights.