"O-oppa..."

"You're the gamble I'm willing to play even though I'll lose, Momo-yah."

Damn, his words are too sweet and I couldn't find a right word to describe what I'm feeling right now. My feelings are mixed. I'm happy, sad, confused, and lot more. Kim Heechul, what are you doing to me?

But wait! He will play me because I'm a gamble? What?

Tzuyu's POV

The door opened and it reveals Sana. I quickly stood up from the sofa but she didn't spare me a glance and went upstairs.

"Sana." I hemmed.

She stopped walking but didn't turn to me. I closed my fist, feeling guilty for hurting her but I don't really like her...

"You need anything?" Her voice was chesty, giving goosebumps on me.

I'm not used to that tone of voice she just made. Her usual voice was pitchy and filled with enthusiasm but today was different. When I didn't answered her after a couple of seconds, she continued walking away. I sighed and closed my eyes shut.

'Tzuyu, you need to do something. You can't stay inside this house if you two aren't on good terms! It's so awkward!'

After a few minutes, she descended wearing a black and white striped dress. She looked stunning with it. Her make up isn't heavy that shows her natural beauty and her hair is swaying while she's walking.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

She glance at me, "Uh... You care?"

I pursed my lips, "No.."

"Okay." She nod her head and fixed holding her clutched bag. "I'll be having a meeting with Jihyo, my manager."

"Jihyo?" I frowned.

"Yes. Sorry I need to go." She said and walk away.

When she left I quickly took my phone on my pocket and dialed Jihyo noona's number. So that's why Jihyo noona know her. Because she is Sana's manager.

After a few rings, I thanked God when she finally answered the call.

"Tzu, why'd you call? I'm busy—"

"I need you to do me a favor, noona." I cut her off.

Sana's POV

I'm on my way to the meeting place when Jihyo texted me. I parked the car at the side and raised my brows while reading her text.

From: my single manager

Changes of plan. Meet me at Jeon Café.

Frowning, I just replied a short 'okay' and turn around to go to Jeon Café. Why so sudden? She never changed a meeting place until now. Jihyo is a certain girl, she think and decide on one thing carefully before informing it to me. But why'd she changed plan?