Death is near to me.

Sana's POV

I wanted to do my victory dance when he bit his bottom lip when I massaged his chest. Damn. His chest is hard. I wonder if it's hard too. Ohmygod. When did I become a pervert? After meeting this guy, I think I can't be sane anymore.

He wasn't talking to me since he arrived from work. I want to know him. To talk to him. But he doesn't look like he wanted to talk to me so I was asking random things to him but he will just reply a 'no'. A fucking short answer. How can I get his attention? His interest? Why can't he like me? My daddy said that I'm perfect, why can't he like me!?

"Get away." He hissed and remove my grip on his collar.

I smirked, "You're my fiancé, Chou Tzuyu. I can do whatever I want to you."

"I'm not your fiancé and will never be!" He shouted and stood up. "I did signed the contract but that doesn't mean that you owe me!"

"But you signed it." I crossed my arms. "You're mine, I'm yours. Period."

He clenched his jaw and muttered a curse before pulling his hair backwards. I bit my lower lip because of what he did. This freaking guy is freaking hot! The way he pull his hair backwards make me fall for him even more.

"Okay." He nod his head and sighed. "Let's make a deal."

"What deal?" I frowned.

"There will be rules between us. I will make it—"

"If it's a rule between us so it must be made by us, not by yourself." I scoffed.

"Fine." He breathed.

He grabbed a paper and pen at the drawer and sat beside me again. I stared at his muscle and I think I'm drooling because of how yummy it looks like. Can I bit it?

"I'll make ten rules and you'll make five." He said and glance at me.

I frowned, "That's so unfair!"

"Fair for me." He smirked. "First rule—"

"Let's just play 'rock, paper, and scissor'. Who win will make rule." I smirked.

He rolled his eyes, "Too childish."

"Come on!" I clutch on my fist and show it to him. "Don't tell me you're afraid to lose?"

"Lose my ass." He then bumped his fist on mine. I grinned and did a scissor.

And he did a stone.

Noooooo!!!

I lose!

He bit his bottom lip and suppress his smile.

"You cheated!" I accused and crossed my arms. "You waited for me to do a scissor and so you stayed with closed fist!"

"Are you stupid?" He hissed. "Fine, you do the first rule so you can shut your loud mouth up."

I clapped my hands and took the pen and paper on his hands. Hmm. What rule? I tap the tip of my pen on my chin, pondering. Looking back at Tzuyu, I caught him staring at me but quickly look away when our eyes met.

Tzuyu's secretly looking at me, huh?

"Oh, I know!" I squeal and write it on the paper.

After writing, I handed it to him while giggling. He took the paper and read it. I laugh out loud when his eyes widen. Ohmygod, his reaction was priceless! So cute! My future hubby is so cute!

"Let's you kiss me?! No way!" He throw the paper at me. "No fucking way, Minatozaki Sana!"

"I love it when my name rolls out your tongue, babyboy." I smirked. "But that's the first rule. Now, write yours."

"I'll put 'no kisses'." He took my pen.

"You can't oppose what's already on the rule." I smirked and wiggle my brows. "Put other rule."

He clenched his jaw and pulled his hair back out of frustration. I lost my smirk and just stare at him dreamily. Chou Tzuyu is a walking hot magma.

"Fine." He then write his rule.

And the changeovers of creating rules continues...

Tzuyu's POV

I couldn't believe this! My rules are pretty strict and for the best for us while hers are for her selfishness! The rules is now done, she printed it and paste it on the refrigerator's door.

Now, I'm still staring at the paper that's pasted on the ref. I can't take my eyes off her rules. That woman is not normal!

Rules:

You should let me kiss you anytime — Sana
I cook, you wash the dishes — me
Cuddles are allowed — Sana
Changeovers to wash the clothes and throw the garbages — me
Date once a week — Sana
Don't call me 'babyboy' — me
I call you 'baby' or 'hubby' then — Sana
Don't enter my room — me
We sleep in my room — Sana
I sleep on the floor — me

The eighth rule is useless since she made the ninth rule that we should sleep in her room. I still can't believe it. I shouldn't have agreed on this! Now, I should let her kiss and cuddle with me. Damn it.

"We can add more rules soon." I flinched a little when Sana appeared behind me.

I turn to her with my poker face, "Your rules are nonsense."

"It have sense, baby." She smirked and tiptoed to placed her lips on my cheek.

I was flustered and I couldn't move. She caught me off guard! Surprised, I stared at her with wide eyes but she just smirk at me.

"I'm going out, baby, call me if you need anything." She winked and left.

Usually, I would snort and roll my eyes at her but I couldn't right now. She left me dumbfounded, staring straight at nowhere. Blinking my eyes, I caress my left cheek that she kissed. She really fucking kissed me!

It's the first time a girl kissed me and I think I can't forget this forever.