Finding out

The Avatar looked at his wife for a moment, "Sweetie, who else is here?" He asked her, she looked at him.

"Sweetie, it's only us. Bumi won't be home for another hour, I don't know what you're talking about." She replied, he shook his head.

"I'll be back," he then walked upstairs.

"Sweetie, what are you doing?!" She asked, he looked at her.

"Are you cheating on me?" She slightly slapped his head with a book, he eyed her.

"Of course not, are you stupid for asking that? Why would I cheat on you?" She cried, he put a finger to her lips.

"Yep, I definitely feel another heartbeat. And it's nearby me, very nearby." He told her, she was also confused now. "I'm about to ask something random, but when's your-" He clicked his fingers, forgetting what word.

"It's soon, why?" She questioned, he shook his head again.

"I wouldn't think so," he told her.

"What?!" She exclaimed, he smiled a bit in realisation.

"I'd say it'd be in maximum nine months," she stared in confusion.

"You're not saying you want to get me pregnant, are you?" She checked, he put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'd say it's slightly too late for that," she realised and started to cry a bit. "Shh, don't cry." He uttered to her, she nodded.

"It's just, we're going to have another child- And Bumi's going to be a big brother," she just rambled on with things with tears.

"I know, I'm happy too." He smiled, then gave her a kiss.