Technically...

The water bender looked up at her husband, "You okay?" He asked her, she nodded as he still played slightly with her hair.

"Yeah, fine. I just realised something, it's tradition for a water bender to marry a water bender..." She told him, he laughed slightly.

"I'm technically a water bender, don't forget." He smiled, she looked at him.

"It's also tradition for a woman to marry a man who's older than them," she mentioned.

"Well, technically I'm ninety-eight and a half years older than you." He smirked slightly, she nodded.

"And actually, it's a tradition to kiss your wife a lot of times." She slightly teased, he glared at her.

"Who enforced that tradition?" He asked, she looked at him.

"Me, just now." She smiled, he then picked up her chin.

"Well, I might as well abide by that tradition." He laughed then gave her a kiss, to which she gave back.

"Y'know, it's not tradition for an Air Nomad to marry a beautiful female such as yourself." He teased slightly, making her upset and she pouted a bit. "-But, I never liked that tradition anyway." He then gave her another kiss, she then whispered to him once the kiss ended.

"I love you, Sweetie."

"I love you too, Sweetie."