Plans

The Avatar approached the island he and his girlfriend were at 3 years ago, "So, I have some plans." He stated, she nodded.

"What are those plans?" She queried, he inhaled and exhaled.

"Cranefish town, it'll become part of the city. The city, me, Sokka and Zuko are planning." He replied, looking at her.

"Wait, you're planning a city?!" She asked, shocked.

"Yeah, we want a city where benders and non benders will be treated equally." He replied, she agreed with a nod.

"But what will this island be?" She questioned, he looked at her.

"Well, if it's okay with you- We will have to have children, air benders, so they will grow up here." He answered, she looked at him.

"First of all, yes that is fine. But second of all, this is just an island-" She replied, he nodded.

"This land will become an area, it'll be like an air temple." He said, she nodded.

"So, an Air Temple Island. I like the idea, also: I'm pleased you're stating I'll be the mother of your children." She smiles, he does too.

"Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way." He showed her, his crooked smile.

The two had an affectionate kiss, "You need a name, for the city." She mentioned, he nodded.

"That's the problem, we don't know what." He answered, she had an idea.

"What about Republic City?" She wondered, his face lit up.

"Oh my spirits! That sounds amazing!" He half shouted, she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Republic City it is, I'll go tell Sokka and Zuko as soon as possible." He then mentioned in a normal voice. She nodded, they had yet another affectionate kiss.