The most important

The water bender sighed, her fiance then came. "Sweetie, I have a question." She put her hands behind her back, even though she wasn't hiding anything.

"Of course, go ahead." He kissed her forehead, she blushed slightly.

"What's the most important thing to you?" She asked, he thought for a second.

"Well, probably my culture. It's part of me, so therefore that is." He replied, she nodded upset.

"Oh..." She solemnly mentioned, he looked at her.

"Y'know, you didn't ask 'who's the most important person to you?'" He teased slightly, she became confused. "Because, it's someone who's not an Air Nomad." He added, she nodded and walked away. "Where are you going?" He asked, she pointed backwards after turning around.

"I'm just gonna go back, inside." She mentioned, he nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She walked downstairs, he ran to her and stopped her from going. "What are you doing?" She asked, he looked at her and took her hands.

"Where are you going?" He asked her, she sighed.

"Away, so you and the most important person to you can be here." She sniffled, he kissed her forehead.

"Then why is the most important person to me leaving, may I ask?" He questioned, she gave him a kiss.

"Y'know, I love you right?" She questioned, he nodded.

"Of course, as I love you." He replied, before giving her a kiss back.