Definitely, absolutely 'not' a date...

this is a modern au, katara & aang r best friends. then, 1 day hes feeling rlly down hearted & she has an idea to cheer him up... & its definitely, absolutely "not" a date... all u rlly need to know for my american readers is that a cinema is a movie theatre for yall & ads r commercials for u guys...

The water bender and the air bender sat down in the cinema, as the adverts started. The first one began, it was a 'Confused.com' advert. "Well, I'm confused." He mentioned, she snickered.

Then, the movie began. The two teens just started hysterically laughing, then stopped. "Why were we laughing?" She asked, he shrugged.

"Because our humour's broken, that's why." He mentioned, she giggled slightly.

"Get the popcorn," she almost demanded.

"Get it yourself," he replied. She rolled her eyes, then looked at him. He looked at her, they then saw that they both had their hands in it. She blushed slightly, so did he. "I thought this definitely, absolutely was not a date." He teased, she then took a deep breath.

"It isn't," she pulled him to her with a kiss, "and that definitely, absolutely was not a kiss." She smirked, he then looked at her more.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, she looked at him.

"What?!" She whispered, he whispered back.

"I definitely, absolutely did not ask you to be my girlfriend." He joked, she sighed.

"Oh..." is all she said.

"It's not like you would, though." He then turned to her, as she made him.

"No, I would." She then gave him a long kiss, he did the same back to her...