A special dance

The water bender looked up to see her, as of a few hours ago, husband putting his hand out. She realised he was asking her to dance, she acted nervous. "I don't know Aang, I don't think these shoes are exactly right for dancing. And, frankly, I don't know if I can-" He laughed slightly, and interrupted her on purpose.

"Take my hand," he almost demanded.

"Okay," she smiled as they got up to dance. They began the dance they did eleven years ago, she looked at him. "Aang, everyone's watching." She said, he smirked slightly. But, she was right- Everyone was watching the newly married couple, but was either of them complaining. No, no they weren't...

"Don't worry about them, it's just you and me right now." He reminded her of the dance in the cave, they then finished the dance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He walked up to her, she didn't know this however. He then brought her down, like in the daydream he had. She blushed heavily, at unexpectedness. "Y'know, you're my forever girl." He told her, she laughed slightly.

"Forever girl, huh?" She asked, he blushed a bit.

"I was twelve, okay?" He admitted, she put a hand to his cheek.

"No worries, I wasn't complaining." She then gave him a kiss, as he gave it back.