Getting prepared

The water bender sighed, everything was sorted except one thing...The air bender came over to her, he blushed at the sight of her. Not just because she was in this outfit, but because it was her in general..."Hey Aang?" She asked, he nodded with a smile. "Could you help me with something?" She blushed, he smiled and came over to her. She blushed at them being this close.

"What is it Katara? I know you're capable of anything." He beamed with a slight appearance of blush on his face. 

"Thank you. Anyway, could you help me with my 'Painted Lady look'?" She questioned, he agreed.

"Y'know, you don't need makeup. You're still beautiful, without." He complimented her, she smiled.

"Thanks." is all she said. If it was possible, her face would be as red as a tomato at this compliment...

"And done!" He exclaimed, as he finished. She kissed his cheek, as a 'thank you'.

"Thank you, so much." She told him, his slight smirk turned into a grin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I miss Suki." The non bender said, lying down on the area.

Opposite him, was the earth bender. "Cool, that's nice." She said, slightly solemnly.

"When are Aang and my sister coming?" He asked, she shrugged.

"Twinkle Toes is on his way, and Sugar Queen is getting prepared." She told him, he nodded.

"Hey guys." The air bender said, she waved.

"Hey." His best friend replied, he sighed.

"Twinkle Toes, you like Sugar Queen don't you?" She questioned, he blushed deep red...