Unexpected

requested by @_Idontknow_33

The young Avatar sat down, it was as peaceful as the time could be. There were no people coming to attack, everything at the Western Air Temple was good. He then got up, and he heard words from his best friend's room, he checked it. "Sweetie, I love you." She said, he looked down. Great(!) She told him that she doesn't have a boyfriend but of course she does.... he sighed.

Meanwhile, she did an impression of the one she called 'Sweetie.' He sighed again, it was no use. "What the spirits? His voice isn't that deep?! Why would a kid have that deep of a voice?" She asked herself, he got confused. He then heard kissing noises, and walked off...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He ate small bits of food, the water bender looked at him. "You okay?" She asked, he ignored her. She scooched over to him, "Won't your 'Sweetie' not like this?" He asked, in a glare. She looked at him, then blushed at him hearing her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The noises were too much for him, so he finally walked in on her. "Oh, I l- H-Hey." Her face was red, full on red. "Thanks." He said, mad. "F-for what?" She stuttered, extremely embarrassed. "Y'know, lying. Leading me on...you told me you don't have a boyfriend but you do." He half shouted, she got up. Plucking all her courage, "Don't worry I g-" His words were interrupted...

He backed away, she sighed. "I'm gonna go, we shouldn't be doing this. You have a b-" She interrupted him again, he joined the kiss she gave. He looked at her, "No, I don't want to be stuck in this 'Love Triangle'." He said, his fingers as quotation marks. She kissed his forehead, "Aang." is all she said. "No, I understand. You're in a relationship." He looked down, very solemn.

"As I was saying, Aang: You're the only one I want." She looked, he turned around. She gave him a kiss, her hands reaching his waist. His were placed on her shoulders, he then joined the kiss...