Fears with trust

this is a continuation of the last 1 :)

The water bender started to walk, she sighed. "The Painted Lady is coming!" A young child said, she hid her smile. Then the first gush of air came, she blushed at the thought of the air bender doing this. She heard her friend making noises with her bending, and her brother's 'music'.

Another gush of air came, she covered the smile yet again. She realised her one mass weakness, her appearance... She was obviously Water Tribe, not a Fire Nation colonial. Also what if they found out the air bender was the Avatar?! How would she cope without the boy she loves?

The third gush of air, she walked over quicker now. She felt a slight of water bending beneath her, this terrified her. She sighed as she saw the crooked grin of the air bender, with a slight laugh. She smiled, with him she felt safe. It always assured her to know he's nearby her...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting on the sky bison, they soared. She came towards him, he smiled. "Thanks for today." She told him, he looked at her.

"It was no problem, seriously." He grinned, she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Seeing the others lounging from exhaustion, he sighed to speak. "You missed." He joked, she blushed at what he meant. "Spirits, they're making the Avatar do everything." He jokingly said, she looked at him.

"What do you m-" She got interrupted by the boy before her's lips. They hadn't kissed before at all other than in the Cave of Two Lovers. Yet, she wasn't complaining. If anything, she was rejoiced. They then backed away from each other, as they were about to get caught...