Would you?

Third Person POV

It was Aang's birthday and he had just turned twenty-eight, meaning shortly it'd be Katara's thirtieth. She was extremely worried because of a lot of things people said, in the main part of Republic City, as they were hurtful towards her. The next day, she talked to him about them.

Aang's POV

I was just writing a letter to Zuko as he was having a hard time since his uncle's death, then my beautiful wife came in. "Hey Sweetie." I said, kissing her while being in the middle of writing. "Hey." She said, "I have a question." She added, "One second, Sweetie. I promise, I'm almost done." I tell her, she nods. I then send off the letter, then I sit on our bed with her. "So, what's wrong?" I ask, she starts to cry. "Is it a bad day or?" I wonder, she shakes her head. "A bad week, more like." She tells me, "You okay, Sweetie? You know you can always tell me." I remind her.  

Katara's POV

I look at my husband, "A lot of women in Republic City were saying, that once I turn thirty. You'll be done with me, no longer loving me..." I confess. He looks at me with the same expression he did when Sokka walked in on us sixteen, almost seventeen, years ago. "I will always love you, no matter what." He says, "Even when I am o-" I get interrupted, "Yes, I said always." He tells me, wiping my tears. I realise how thankful I am to have him in my life, it may seem very extremely selfish: I am so thankful he ran away and was in that iceberg, so I got to meet him...