Flies

The air bender sat on his sky bison with his now girlfriend, and her brother. "Can you two stop being oogie-ish?" He asked, seeing his sister and best friend holding hands.

"Oogie-ish?" She wondered, he nodded.

"Alright, time to set some ground rules." He replied, the young couple groaned at her brother's words. "First of all, none of that." He said, pointing at them kissing.

She stuck her tongue out at him, he humphed. "Sokka, you and Suki always kissed before the war ended. Me and Katara, on the other hand, kiss after the war ended." The air bender ridiculed, the teen two years older than him.

"You say after bu-u-u-t..." She stated, he blushed then laughed.

"You're right, Sweetie." He answered, the male teen gagged.

"Sweetie, seriously? You guys have pet names for each other?!" He queried, the female nodded.

"Of course, you and Suki may not but we do." She smiled as her boyfriend kissed her cheek, her brother yet again gagged.

"Alright, no touching!" He separated the two, they groaned again. 

Coming back, closer together. She laid her head in his lap, "Happy birthday Sweetie." She told him, he smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Well, happy birthday Aang..." The non bender mentioned, slightly gagging for the third time...