Thinking

tiny comic spoiler warning :>

The Avatar sat down, he was thinking to himself about the idea he agreed to. It was a stupid idea, yet a part of him wanted to go along with it fully...

"Hey Sweetie, are you okay?" His girlfriend asked, he nodded.

It was hard, the plan was to separate the four nations to their own essentially. Which troubled him, even as a citizen of all the nations he still wasn't Water Tribe like her. To truly separate the nations, that meant they couldn't be together anymore...

"Sweetie, I'm extremely worried about you." She almost pleaded with him, he kissed her forehead and left it at that.

He was still a full citizen of the Air Nomads, a culture that weren't even allowed relationships. Anyway, if he was an Air Nomad and she was a Water Tribal there'd be problems. Yes, he was a water bender but that only made it a slight bit better. He was still an air bender, earth bender and fire bender. He wanted to agree with it, yet still be with his 'forever girl' at the same time...

"Alright, that's it. What's wrong?" She interrogated him, he sighed.

"I want to go along with mine, Zuko and King Kuei's plan but that means we can't be together." He sighed, she looked solemnly at him.

"Even if we can't be together," she took his hands. "I want you to know, I will always love you." She empathised, he smiled at her words.

"I will always love you too." He replied, also with much empathy...