Obvious

The water bender sat down, her brother came. "You okay sis?" He asked, she looked at him.

"No, I need your help with something." She smiled sheepishly at him, he joined her.

"Lemme guess, you like someone." He smirked, she blushed.

"What?! No!" She half shouted, he laughed.

"C'mon 'Tara, it's obvious how you look at him." He put his hand on her shoulder, she glared.

"What do you mean?" She asked, pretty stupidly.

"Katara, it was obvious since day one that you've liked Aang. Like when you denied he was your 'boyfriend', really you wished that was true." He stated, she sighed.

"I didn't like him then." She admitted, he looked at her.

"Sis, I understand. I've had two girlfriends of my own, you wanna be Aang's girlfriend like your life depends on it..." He beamed at her, she folded her arms. "Hey! Don't worry, I actually am glad it's him. I know for a fact, it's not one sided..." He teased, with absolute facts.

She breathed, "How long did you know?" She asked, he made her look at him.

"Listen, I knew since you agreed with me about him being a very powerful bender. Now, shoo! Tell him," he then pushed her to get up.

"You're perfectly okay with this?" She asked, he nodded.

"100%, now go!" He shouted the second part, she went.