Valentine's Day

disclaimer: it doesnt matter what day ur reading this, its just its valentines day for when im writing this :) <3

The Avatar was sorting everything, his girlfriend went downstairs. She then approached her boyfriend, "Hey." He said, she waved as she also smiled. "Well, how are you?" He asked, "Good, you?" She wondered, as sitting down. He nodded, looking at her blue Winter-y dress. "What? Do I look ugly? If so, I'm s-" He interrupted her ridiculous rant with a kiss, she joined him. "You look beautiful, always." He tells her, she smiles. She then gets some water, water bending it into her glass. He blushes at the sight of her, "What now?" She wonders, "You just look so beautiful-" 

She smiles with a tint of blush, she then looks at him. "You look nice." She tells him, pointing nicely at his casual-esque outfit. "Thanks." He says, lighting a dim candle with his fire bending. "It's quite chilly." He says, she nods. Then he takes off his jacket, "Hm?" The female wonders, he gives it to her. She wraps it round herself then moves towards her boyfriend, and lies down. With her head on his lap, he takes off the necklace she's wearing. "Sweetie? What are you doing?" She wonders, "Well, if I have your permission. Giving you this-" He takes out a necklace, she stares.

It had a navy blue ribbon and a small circle gold glass pendant. On it was a white paint symbol, the symbol was a mix between the Southern Water Tribe and the Air Nomad symbols. "Well?" He asked, she nodded. He then wrapped it around his now fiance's neck, "I would say, you look even more beautiful because that's often how couples flirt. But, that's impossible as you always look beautiful. No matter what." He says, smiling. She smiles with more than a tint of blush now, "Here, lemme help with that blush." He mentions, just before kissing her passionately...