Spirit adventure

The air bender looked around, she couldn't find her friend anywhere. "Hey, you seem pretty lost. Need some help?" She turned around and saw a man with a crooked grin, she nodded.

"Yeah, I'm looking for my friend but I can't find her." She sighed, the man nodded.

"C'mon, I'll help." He suggested, she smiled and went with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what's your name?" He asked, she looked at him.

"Jinora." She smiled, he looked at her.

"That's an Air Nomad name..." He sighed, she glared at his solemn expression.

"What's wrong?" She queried, slightly rubbing her tattoos.

"Well, it's part of my cultu- Wait-" He stared at her 'tats', "COME ON! I thought I told the Air Acolytes to not have the tattoos anymore." He said, furious.

"I'm not an Air Acolyte, my mother was but I'm not." She told him, he took a glance at the thirteen year old.

"If you're not an Air Acolyte, why do you have tattoos?" He questioned, she breathed.

"I mastered my element two years ago, that's why." She smiled, he looked.

"You're an air bender?" He quizzed, she nodded.

"Yeah, I'm the granddaughter of Avatar Aang and his wife Master Katara." She answered, he started to cry tears of joy.

He then picked her up, unexpectedly. "I HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER!" He shouted, she beamed at meeting her grandfather...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The air bender walked into her grandmother's room, "Gran Gran!" She exclaimed, the elder looked at her.

"What is it Jinora?" She queried, the teen sighed.

"I met him." She grinned, the water bender stared.

"I met Grandpa Aang!" She smiled, the woman smiled behind the tears and pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The air bender sat down, writing in a book. "Yes, Gran Gran?" She asked, the water bender sighed.

"Could you, uh, teach me how to meditate into the Spirit World?" She questioned, the teen nodded with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this was ib fan art btw soooo :):