Talk

The water bender sat down, she sighed. Her and her best friend had given up hope, she looked up. "Hey, listen we need to have a kinda talk." The non bender said, she walked off. Then was pushed back, she sighed again.

"What is it about?" She queried, the warrior glared at her. "Hey! If it's about romance in any way, I'm out." She stated, the warrior pushed her down.

"Tell me, lemme know." She, in a kind tone, ordered.

"What is there to know? I don't like anyone like that." She lied,

 "Katara, I've known you for almost 9 months. Tell me." She stated, hands on her hips. "It's either Aang or Zuko, isn't it?" She asked, the water bender glared.

"If it helps, it's not Zuko." She replied, the warrior smirked.

"I KNEW IT! IN YOUR FACE TOPH!" She half screamed, in excitement.

"I'm sorry, what?" The bender asked, the non bender then breathed.

"Okay, I'll explain:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y'know, Sugar Queen is on a field trip with Sparky?" The blind girl asked, the warrior nodded. "Well, that means something!" She stated, the elder teen glared.

"No, it can't be. She likes Aang, I bet you." She replied, the younger teen attempted to roll her eyes.

"She can't like Twinkle-Toes, she only kisses him on the cheek." She mentions, the warrior folded her arms.

"I bet you two gold pieces she likes Aang." She stated, the earth bender agreed.

"I bet you two gold pieces she likes Sparky." The non bender agreed, they shook hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hate you both for betting my love." The water bender said, then sighed as the fire bender came with the earth bender.