Perfect, not flawed in any way pt1

so this 1shot has a bit of taang & zutara friendship but only bcs the plot makes a bit more sense w/ it as i believe toph & aang see each other as siblings & so do katara & zuko :)

The water bender looked at the Avatar in admiration, he was her boyfriend so it made sense. "Hey, 'Tara. Do you think it's a bit weird or anything that you are taller and also older than Aang?" Her brother asked, she looked at him.

"You're such a hypocrite for that, y'know. You're younger than Suki but then if I'm with Aang that's suddenly a problem?!" She then went, furious at her brothers hypocritical words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fire bender came, he saw the water bender upset. "Everything okay?" He asked her, she moved to the other side.

"Let me guess, you're trying to break me and Aang up for two nonsense ideas too?" She asked, he looked at her.

"No! Of course not, why would I do that?" He questioned, she sighed.

"It's just, Sokka asked if I have a problem with me being taller and older than Aang." She folded her arms, he nodded.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better; Aang's not the only one in a relationship with a female older than them." He laughed, she looked at him.

"Seriously?!" She wondered, he nodded.

"Yeah, me and Mai are almost a year apart, as she's eighteen and I'm seventeen. Now, I better go back to my girlfriend." He smiled, she waved off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Twinkle-Toes." The earth bender said, the Avatar looked at her.

"Hey," he replied. "Listen, I need your help." He nervously said, she nodded.

"Go on then, what is it?" She picked her nose slightly, as he gagged a bit.

"I wanna take Katara on a date but I dunno how," he sighed.

"Just tell her," the thirteen year old then shrugged and walked off. He sighed, knowing that was his only option.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sweetie, I need to tell you two things." He told her, she nodded.

"I need to tell you two things too," she blushed.

"Let's say the first thing at the same time." He suggested, she nodded.

"Okay, three-two-one." She counted, they then spoke.

"I love you, so much." They said in sync, before big smiles appeared on both faces...