Ch 99:- A RISKY PREGNANCY

Doctor Daniel hesitates for a bit and then says in a serious tone "because sister in law is having a risky pregnancy....."

Charles is shocked after hearing what he just said. He was so happy just now but after listening to this he doesn't know if he should be happy or sad. He doesn't feels so helpless in his life...

Charles then holds his collar and ask angrily "what do you mean.... ?".

Doctor Daniels says "Leave my collar first.. I know you are angry but that doesn't give you the right to threaten me.. We are doctors not God...".

Charles looses his grip and says angrily "okay . Now speak ....."

Daniel then says " Her condition is serious. If she continues her pregnancy there is a risk for her life... And if she abort the child, then chances of her getting pregnant the second time is rare...."

Charles then ask in a low voice " how does this happen..."?

Doctor Daniel then says in a serious tone "The reason is not clear but I suspect it is something related to her childhood. The problem is birth related....."

Charles then says "Is there any other alternative....?"

Doctor Daniel said politely "I need time for this but some time something are only in the hands of God and destiny.. Now it's upto you what you decide.. If you want to continue the pregnancy let me know I will make a team of specialist for it.. any try my best to save her... "

Charles closed his eyes after listening what he said and then asked coldly "when is she going to wakeup..."

Daniel then says "Within a few minutes.. don't tell these things to her, if she know about this she will get more stretched. Discuss it with her when she is more stable..". After saying that he leaves..

Charles then then says silently "I know....."

He then stands up and move inside his Room..

He sits beside her and holds her hand and says in a gentle voice "I will not let anything happen to you..".

Rose slightly blinked her eyes and opens her eyes

The moment she open up her eyes she saw Charles is sitting beside her holding her hands and glaring at her in concern..."

She then tries to get up... Charles put a pillow beside her to support her back and helps her to sit on the bed...

Rose then says "what's wrong with me...and why are you looking so tensed...".

Charles then changed his expression and move towards the window so that his face can't be seen by her.

Rose asks curiously "why are you not telling me about it..?"

She chuckled and says "and you are acting as if I am going to die....ha ha...ha...I don't mind if you tell me that I am going to die...ha ..ha.. It will be good for you isn't it... You can have a new wife...."

The moment he listen her saying she is going to die he was so furious he don't know what to do.... He clenched his fist tightly and punched the wall hard and blood started oozing out from his hand...

I hope you all are enjoying the story...

Please don't forget to like ,comment and follow....

Thank you 😊