Ch 66:- LAUGHING AFTER YEARS

Rose then opens the door and came out wearing the wedding dress.

Charles is shocked seeing her. It's already two hours and she is still wearing the same wedding dress. What is she doing inside for two hours.

He then holds her from her waist and ask in a cold voice "What are you doing inside for two hours.. when you are still wearing the same wedding dress."

Rose replies hesitatingly "I

Rose replies hesitatingly "I .... I can't unbotton my dress. That's why.."

Charles laughs ha ha... Ha...ha... and says laughingly "You ... You... Ha..ha... You can't unbotton your wedding dress.. ha ...ha..ha.."

This is the first time Rose have seen him laughing. He looks more handsome while he laughs. Wait she even haven't seen him smiling for once an now straight he laughs. Its unbelievable...

Rose can't help and says happily "You ... You look really handsome when you laugh..."

Charles after listening to Rose realized that he is actually laughing, that too after so many years. He immediately stop laughing and again make a cold face.

Rose then says "Will you call for someone who can help me with the dress... "

Charles the moves one step ahead and she takes one step back towards the bathroom. They continued untill he pinned her to the mirror. The distance between them is really close enough that they can hear each other breath. The bathroom is also pin drop silent.

He then lift her chin with his index finger and says "Mrs Charles you are going to call someone to help you with the dress in your first night when your husband is still here... What do you think what will others think about it ...?

Rose then blushes and says shyly " This... I ..."

Charles then locks the door of bathroom with one hand and make her face the mirror so that her back will be facing Charles.

Rose then says in fear "What... What are you doing.."

Charles then lift her hairs up all together and put it in the front. Then he first touch her back with the back of his right hand and caress her sexy back.

Rose feels shivers down her spine. His hands are so cold. But it... It feels good.

Then he put his other hand and started to unbotton her dress.

Rose feels goosebumps all over her body due to his touch. No men had ever touch her before like this. She feels a bit weird. She asks shyly "what...what are you doing ...?."

Charles knows that due to his touch and teasing she is having goosebumps all over her body. And she is also embarrassed . Her cheeks were all red it is clearly visible to him through the mirror.. He then teases her again by roaming his fingers over her half visible back. The more he teases the more red she becomes..

Then says huskily "what do you think what I am doing? Obviously helping you with the dress

Then says huskily "what do you think what I am doing? Obviously helping you with the dress...." He know what she exactly want to tell but he just answered her differently.

I hope you all are enjoying the story...

Heh guys this is my another story please give it a read too😊.... This story is in this app only.. It's a Mafia Romance😊

Please don't forget to like ,comment and follow

Thank you 😊