Ch 64:- THE HONEYMOON SUITE

Charles teases her "You want me to kiss you more.. Untill now Every time I have kissed you, you have never closed your eyes. But this time I only give you a peck and you closed your eyes for that long.. ha ha... Now you are acting like my wife.."

Rose is embarrassed and says angrily "You...". Then she rub her lips with her index finger.

Charles then moves towards her and says in a husky voice "It's just the starting of our honeymoon you will get a lot of chances to close your eyes.. Now get ready we are living.."

After that they both came out of the flight but it's still dark outside

After that they both came out of the flight but it's still dark outside. The travel in another country so the time difference is usual. They then sits inside a limousine. As Rose entered she is shocked.. She thinks this car it's so big. We are only two here, then what's the need of bringing such a luxury car now..

She then asked Charles "Where are we now going. It's still night here.. "

Charles says teasingly "didn't you say you are not bothered about it .? We are in a different continet now and because of time difference there is still night...?? "

Rose think as usual he never give a answer straightforwardly. And this irritates me the most.

Soon the reach their hotel. The hotel is very luxurious from outside. At the gate the manager came and greeted them "Welcome Boss and Lady. Congratulations to your wedding."

Charles nodes.

Then the manager says "Boss the honeymoon suite is ready please come..."

After that they went to the 20th floor which is the top floor and it's only has two Presidential suites. One which is always booked for Charles.

As they entered their honeymoon suite the manger hand over the key and says "Sir this is the key. Have a good night.. " After saying that he closed the door and leaves.

The presidential suite is huge. It has a Master bedroom with attached luxury bathroom a dinning and drawing room, one balconies and a private swimming pool.

Charles sits on the sofa with his MacBook and is busy doing his business work. But Rose roam around the presidential suite and came back to Charles and ask curiously "where is the other room. There is only one room here. I told you to book two bedrooms for us ...."

Charles chuckled and says "Oh... So after coming here the first thing you did is to search for another bedroom. Good.. There is only one master bedroom. And I have only book this Room for us."

Rose gets angry and says "Why did you do this... Ask the manager for another room. We are not gonna stay in the same room. "

Charles put aside his MacBook and pulls Rose and make her sit on his lap and then caress her face and says in a husky "Mrs Charles William what will people say if after just getting married both husband and wife stays on different suites. "

I hope you all are enjoying the story 😊.....

Please don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe 😊....

Thanks you 😊.