Ch 69:- SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED

Rose says thankfully "Thank you for the dress..."

After both of them had their dinner Rose says hesitatingly " I ... I will sleep on the sofa. You go and sleep on the bed ".

Charles says "No way .... You are going to sleep on the bed..."

Rose then ask curiously "If I will sleep on the bed then what about you ? Are you going to sleep on the sofa ?"

Charles says teasingly "who says I am going to sleep on the sofa.. I will sleep on the bed too.."

Rose is shocked and says angrily "We don't love each other and we are only contact couples. I am not going to share the bed with you... "

Charles gets angry because of her mentioning contact every time and says in a cold tone "So what if we are contract couples isn't it written on the contract that you have to obey your husband and do whatever I will tell you to do.. ?. Did you forget all that..?"

Rose knows there is no way she can argue with him. So she just has to follow him whatever he says... Rose thinks whenever I think he is really not that bad he always make me feel that I am wrong. Why did you do this Charles... just why..

Rose then went to the master bedroom, after that Charles also enters and locked the door.
Rose feels terrified seeing him locking the door. After that when both of them sees the romantic decoration in the room they both felt awkward.

Charles then started putting the decorations aside. He picks up the towel swan first, then he finds Rose picked the other one. After that when Rose was about to pick the flowers petals from the bed, Charles stops her says "leave it. It doesn't matter.. Rather it will look quite good."

Charles then sits on the right side of a bed and sleeps on the right side. He finds Rose is still standing there. He thinks this girls she always disobey me.

Charles then threatened her "if you are not coming in then don't blame me for doing anything to you.."

Rose says "I ..Please..."

Charles gets up from his bed and picks her up on bridal style and put her on left side of  the bed...

He then moves to the right side of the bed and sleep. He face towards her but Rose is facing the left side. When Charles sees her, he turns her to the right side and pull her closer to him so that she will remain close to him.

 When Charles sees her, he turns her to the right side and pull her closer to him so that she will remain close to him

Charles says in a husky voice "My wife did you plan to ignore your husband on your first night..? Or may be you are in fear, that I will do something to you ..?

Rose then says " I am not ignoring you I just.....I am feeling.."

I hope you all are enjoying the story...

Please don't forget to like ,comment and follow....

Thank you 😊