Ch 75:- MAKING LOVE

Chalres then put his both arms on her shoulder and then bends towards her. Their forehead are touching to each other at that time..

Then he says teasingly "what's wrong in watching my own beautiful wife...."

Rose blushed and pushed him a little as they are too close to each other and says shyly "It's not like that....". Then she rubs her lips with the back of her index finger of right hand to remove the water from her lips....".

Chalres when sees that gets damn hard down there and swallow hard and says "don't .... Don't do that... I can't guarantee what happenes next...".

Although she did it normally but it appears very sudective to Charles.

Rose doesn't understand what he is saying and ask curiously "what have I done now...?".

Chalres gritted his teeth and says "Rose, this is the last time I am warning you don't test my patience.... I really don't know how long I can control myself...".

The things which he is talking about is really going over her head. She didn't understand what he actually means... She thinks it's better to finish the glass of water and go to sleep.."

So she finished the water in one gulp and this time instead of running her lips she licks it...

Thats it... When Chalres sees it he is now really out of control... He started moving towards her...

Seeing him coming towards her she started taking her steps backwards. This continues untill he forced Rose into a corner of the glass house and she has nowhere to go.

Rose feels frightened as when she finds that at that time his eyes are full of desire and passion. So she  says in a broken sentence "What.. what are you doing..."

Charles in bends towards her ears and says in a husky "What do you think Rose..."

Before she could say something he bowed his head and presses his lips in her directly, without warning. Rose opens her eyes in shock and she forgot to struggle.

When Rose raised her hand to struggle and stop him, he immediately grips her hand and started kissing her more deeply and passionately

He stop for a movement and removed her jacket and throws it to the ground and says in a husky voice "Close you eyes and try to breathe in between with your nose...."

He again started kissing her. When Rose raised her hand to struggle and stop him, he immediately grips her hand and started kissing her more deeply and passionately.

She know how much she struggle there is no way he is going to let her go today.. so she closed her eyes but she is unable to breathe proberly.

He want to get more of her sweetness. But she is still immature, so to open her mouth he bite her lower lip a little and she opens her mouth moaning loudly in pain "Ahh...".

He thrust his tongue inside her mouth. started exploring each corner of her mouth. He want more of her sweetness. He grabbed her waist tightly with his hand making her more closer to him.

She moan again  " Hmm.." After a few minutes when he finds she is out of her breath he leaves her.

He lift her up in a bridal style and put her in the bed gently..

Rose says  pleadingly "Please stops

Rose says  pleadingly "Please stops.. don't.."

But he is unable to control himself he started licking , sucking and bitting her soft snow white neck making his mark on it. She moans loudly in pain "Ah... Hmm.."

She says "please stop, This is not right.."

Charles leaves her for a minute and says "Do you think I can stop now..? Aren't you the one who should be responsible for it. You are my legally wedded wife. I have every right to make love with you..."

Again he continues to kiss her neck. Then he tear her dress and trows it. She is only only in her innerwears. He started kissing her neckline the her cleavage.

Rose then started to struggle. She tried to push him with her hands.

Charles bit her earlobe and says "Don't struggle baby just enjoy it.... If you struggle much you will only hurt yourself...".

He put his hand behind her and loosen the bra hook

He put his hand behind her and loosen the bra hook. After that he removed her bra... He grabbed her one breast with his one hand and pressed it lightly. He then bend down and started sucking her n****e's one by one. She moans in pleasure and pain "Ahmm mhmm mmm".

The more she moans the more aroused he becomes. He laid few more kisses on her body..The more he teases her the more she moans in pleasure..

He then yanked her panties and touches her private. He is shocked to see is so wet and ready for him.

Rose again says "Please don't..."

I hope you all are enjoying the story...

Please don't forget to like ,comment and follow....

Thank you 😊